From Earth 1 To Earth 38

“My name is Michelle Zor-El and this young woman on this photo is my younger sister, Kara Zor-El” the young woman looked calmly at the two best friends and both of them seemed to be chocked.

“Her what?!” Cisco asked loud and shocked at the same time. Michelle laughed a little bit and run her fingers through her long brown hair.

“I'm the older sister of Kara. Five years ago my pod landed here and since than I'm looking for her. But I never found any sign of Kara, until now. So please, tell me where she is” she pleaded and looked directly into Barry's eyes. The young superhero run his fingers through his hair and sighed short.

“How can I be sure, that you're not lying?” he asked sceptical, but how should she know Kara's real name? The article doesn't even said the name, which she used on her earth for her secret identity.

“I have no reasons to lie Barry. I only knew, that it took me longer than I thought. When I saw Kara the last time, she was 13, and now it looks like she's around 26 or so” Barry took a deep breath and run his fingers again through his hair.

“Kara is not here. Not on this earth to be clear” Michelle raised an eyebrow and looked a bit confused. Barry noticed it fast and explained her all about the multi-verse. About all the different earth's and that Kara is living on earth 38 and that they are currently on earth 1. The brunette woman nodded and thought about, how she could have come to a whole other universe.

“Do you think, it could be possible, that I got here through a black hole?” she asked, while she looked around. Her mother told her, back on Krypton, all about the big universe, and that it could be possible for someone to get into a whole other universe through a black hole.

“It could be possible. Some people think that black holes kill you, other that you could get to a whole other universe. But nothing is confirmed yet” he explained and looked at the alien with a soft smile. One thing was clear for her, at least she had to be there for 13 years. Her sister was older than the last time she saw her and talked with her. And she wanted to see her again. And finally she had a chance to see her again.

“Can you...”

“I'll bring you to your sister” Barry interrupted her and smiled. Michelle smiled too and took a deep breath. At least she hasn't seen her sister in 13 years. And she was wondering, if Kara was still the same or changed to the complete other side. Michelle hold the amulet of her necklace in her hand and smiled short.

“Cisco will bring us to the other earth through a breach so we should be there in a few seconds” Barry explained, before Cisco opened a breach.

“But before you both go, I have one last question” Cisco said and Michelle looked up to the young man.

“How can it be, that no one ever noticed, that you landed here?”

“I don't know, to be honest. My pod landed in the ocean and when I arrived here I got myself an other background story and just tried to find my sister” the young woman shrugged her shoulders, while she was looking between the two young men.

“Let's go than. I think Kara will be happy, to see her long missed sister again”

Kara was sitting on her favourite spot at her favourite place, with her most favourite girl in the world. She was at L-Corp for a lunch date with Lena Luthor. Like almost every lunch break. Well, it depends on Lena, if she was in a meeting or not.

“Is everything okay Kara?” Lena asked worried and laid her hand on her girlfriends knee. They know each other since a year now and since three month, they were dating. Secretly. No one knows about the two of them. Well, Kara was sure that Jess knew something. At least a little bit. But Lena still doesn't knew about Kara's little hobby. About all the things she has done as Supergirl. For Lena, both of them were two different people.