Chap 13

Hey buddies..😊

Vaanga!!... Lets get into the story..

Ak(mv) : Inaikku enaachu en moolaiku.. kaalaila irundhe enga paathaalum avala theriyudhe..

       He just shrugged it off and started to move but the next sec his eyes widened when his mother approached her with the coffee..

Ak(mv) : Appo unmayave ava inga dha irukka.. 😱(gasping)
Deepa : Dei vandhutiya.. en apdiye nikkure poyi fresh aaitu vaada..

       Deepa said looking at his son while sivaangi's attention immediately turn towards him who was already looking at her with a smile.. Their eyes met for seconds but soon she averted her gaze from him and continued to scroll her phone..

Deepa : Dei.. en da mulikure.. poda..

       Ashwin nodded and turned his gaze towards sivaangi who was trying to maintaining a serious face gazing at her phone screen..

Sk(mv) : Vena sivaangi.. avana paakadha.. plz di pakaadha.. maanam poidum..

        Sivaangi's eyes roamed here and there except him making him control his chuckle..

Ak(mv) : Paavam romba try pandra.. (he chuckled and walked upstairs while she sighed in relax)

Sk(mv) : Avaru thiruppi inga varradhukkulla inga irundhu escape aayida vendiyadhu dha..

           She quickly drank her coffee and immediately left from there..

~~~~~~~~~

        Sivaangi and deepa got busy arranging variety dishes on the table while ashwin walked towards them with a smile.. Sivaangi who felt his presence did not spare a glance at him..

Ak : Enna ma table apdiye colourful aa irukku..
Deepa : Athaan inaikku oru special guest irukku la..

Ak : Oh.. (he said fixing his gaze on her)

         His strong gaze compuled her mind to look back him but earning some courage she excused herself and moved to kitchen escaping from his gaze and he sighed looking at the disappearing figure..

Ak(mv) : Modhal la iva kovatha epdiyavadhu maathiye aaganum..

      Vinod and Ashwin settled on the dining for their dinner while deepa started to serve them.. Sivaangi who came back stood at a corner making them confuse..

Vin : Yen ma anga poyi nikkure.. ukaaru..
Sk : Aiyo vena maama.. neenga saapdunga.. na aprama-

Deepa : Athelaam mudiyadhu.. vanthu ukaaru da.. naama elaarum onna jolly-ah saapdlaam.. (she said with a smile)
Sk : Illa athai athu.. (she hesitated)

Deepa : Va.. vaa.. va.. vanthu ukaaru..

          Deepa dragged her and made her to sit opposite to ashwin.. she sat there gazing at her plate and deepa started to serve her..

Ak : Ma.. na hand wash panna marandhuten.. dho varen..

       Deepa nodded and he left making her relax.. After a while she felt someone's presence beside.. She gasped when she noticed him who was casually sitting beside her..

Sk(mv) : Kadavuleyy.. intha aalu kku enaachu.. ithelaam world miracle-uu..

         Her thought was broken by deepa's voice..

Deepa : Sivu.. saapdu ma..

        Sivaangi nodded and started to have her dinner.. soon vinod intiated a conversation..

Vin : Sivaangi.. enaikku ma un culturals??
Sk : Next week dha mama..

Vin : Mm.. super ah paadi win pannanum seriya.. (he said while she smiled in response)

Deepa : Athelaam win panniduva.. sivu enna namma paiyyan maari ya win pannama irukka.. (she said making them confuse)

Deepa : Dinavum kulikumbodhu paatu nu solli washroom la katharitiruppa iva.. unakku onnu theriyuma sivu.. ivan kulikumbodhu antha room pakkam kooda poga mudiyaadhu.. avlo kodurama irukkum ivan paadradhu..

        He felt embarassed in front of her while she contolled his chuckle and kept a straight face..

Ak : Ma.. (he whined)
Deepa : Ennada unmaya dhana solre..

Ak : Athu.. practice panna dhana nalla varum..
Deepa : Periya practice.. un karumam pudicha paatu yaaravadhu ketenu vechukko.. avanga uyiroda irukuma illa nee uyiroda irukumaanu paathu dha therinjukanum..

Ak(mv) : Aiyoo.. intha amma vera en maanatha vaanguraale..

        Sivaangi controlled her laugh but choked her food making all worry.. ashwin who was sitting beside her patted her head with concern..

Ak : Paathu ma.. paathu.. paathu..

        He patted her head and made her to drink the water holding her head in his hand.. while drinking the water her eyes were fixed on his eyes which was showing  concern and care..
       She placed her hand above his which was holding the glass.. slowly their eyes met creating an eyelock but soon broken by his mother..

Deepa : Ok ya da nee..
Sk : Mm..

           smile kept over her face seeing his care at the same time she decided not to give any hope to her heart..  Finishing their dinner, all left to their respective rooms..

~~~~~~~~~

" Ennada aachu unakku.. loosa nee.. kaalaila irundhe avaloda nenappu.. ippo.. ava mela romba care.. ithelaam ennadhu.. ivlo naal ava moonjiye paaka pudikadha unakku dhideenu enaachu"

       He completed facing the mirror.. Staring the mirror for some times he again started..

Ak : Elaam antha rakshan naala dha.. nethu avala pathi solli solli enna off pannite.. ippo en moolaye avala pathi dha nenachitirukku.. dei ashwinnn enaachu da unakku..

            He roamed here and there holding his hair but stopped when his ears heard a soothing voice...

Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai

        With a smile he moved in search of her voice.. He moved further and stopped in front of her room.. His eyes haulted at her who sitting on bed and singing closing her eyes..

Ethai naan ketppin…aaaaa…..
Ethai naan ketppin unnaiyae tharuvaai
Ethai naan ketppin…. unnaiyae tharuvaai

      He was admiring her with a smile on his lips.. He slowly leaned to the wall folding his hands and continued his work..(admiring)

Malargal kaetten vanamae thanthanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thanthanai
Malargal kaetten .. malargal kaetten
Malargal kaetten … malargal kaetten

          She finished and opened her eyes to witness the sight of him who was completely melted in her song.. He smiled and slowly started to move towards her making her heartbeat increase...

How is it??

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...