Chap 17

Hey buddies..😉

Sry for the late update (practical exams)

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

Sk : Polaam maama..

       He still can't came out from the shock while sivaangi smacked his shoulder bringing him back to reality..

Ak : Huh??..Enna??
Sk : Polaam nu sonnen..
Ak : Haa.. polaame.. polaam.. (he said making her chuckle)

    The bike ride was a silent one and they both enjoyed the night chill climate especially sivaangi.. She badly want to hug him in this climate but composed herself and got busy with sight seeing..

     On the other side ashwin used to steal glances of her and smiled looking at her happy face.. he didn't felt uncomfortable or awkward when she placed her hand comfortably on his shoulder..

Ak(mv) : You are something magic sivaangi..💜 (he thought looking at her who was busy in sight seeing)

     Deepa and Vinod noticed sivaangi who was coming towards them with a happy face..

Deepa : Enna ma saaptiya..??
Sk : Saapten athai..

Vin : Sivu.. naaliku dhana un culturals start aaguren..
Sk : Aama mama..
Vin : Kaalaila ready aa iru.. na unna drop pandren seriya..

Before sivaangi could reply, ashwin interupted..

Ak : Appa na avala drop pandren (he said making her shock)

Vin : Dei unakku college irukku la..
Ak : Mm irukku pa.. na pora vazhila avala drop pannidren.. neenga edhukku kashtapattukittu..

Vin : Mm seri.. (turing towards sivaangi) sivu unakku ok dhana..

     Sivaangi just nodded her head in acceptance and moved her gaze towards him.. Ashwin who felt her gaze turned towards her and nodded 'Is that ok' through his eyes while she nodded her head hiding her blush..

   Sivaangi was moving towards her room but stopped by a sudden voice.. She turn to find ashwin who was walking towards her with a smile..

Ak : Thank you..
Sk : Edhukku..??
Ak : For this day.. I really enjoyed the day especially your presence.. (he said making her surprise)

Sk : Nan dha ungalkku thanks sollanum.. enna intha oora suthi kamichadhukku.. (she said with a smile)

Ak : Thank you..
Sk : Unga manda edhaadhu kolapidicha enna?? Hlo irukiya.. neenga oru vaati thank you solliten..

Ak : This is for accepting my words.. Nee umayile oru angel.. Na evlo periya thappu panne.. adhum mannika mudiyadha thappu.. but you forgive me.. athu mattum illa enkitta jolly aa pesure.. Thank you so much sivaangi and once again sry for hurting you.. (he said making her sigh)

Sk : Unga vaaila irundhu intha thank you and sry ya thavira vera edhume varaadha enna??

Ak : Hlo.. evlo neram na evlo emotional aa pesune.. idhula unakku en sry and thank you mattum dha kaadhula vilundhadha..

Sk : Mch!! Apdi illa maama.. na ungala already mannichutene.. aprom ethukku..

Ak : Romba guilty aa irukku.. Ivlo nalla ponna na hurt pannitiyenu.. enaala unna purinjikka mudiyalenu romba varutha padren.. (he said lowering his head)

   Getting no reply from the otherside, he looked up to find sivaangi who was folding her hands and staring at him making him confuse..

Sk : Mudinjucha.. (staring at her)
Ak : En ma??