Chap 35

Hey buddies...😉

Sry for the late update..😳

Ok! Time waste pannama seekram story kulla polaam Vaanga!!

Ak : Kalyanam pannikalaama..

  Sivaangi who was in tears looked him with amusement as she never expected this question from him and also noticed the seriousness in his eyes..

Ak : Na Velayaatukagavo, illa nee ipdi azhuradha paatho kekala di.. romba aasa pattu, enakaaga kekuren.. Enkooda nee eppovume irukanum di.. I just want to be with you always.. Kalayanam pannikalaama??

  He completed while she wiped her tear filled eyes and sat on his lap encircling her arms around his neck..

Sk : Unna maari enakkum neraya aasa irukku maama.. Idhemaari eppovume unkooda life long-ah irukanum nu.. But adha thaandi neraya vishayangal irukku especially namma studies,carrier elaame..

Ak : Athelaam enakku theriyum di.. Dhideenu unna vittu poga manasu varala athaan keten.. but ippo nee ok sonna.. edhume paakama straight-ah marriage dha.. (he said making her chuckle)

Sk : Apdi elaam na ok sollamaate.. first nee padichu oru periya doctor aanadhukaprom innoru vaati enkitta vanthu propose pannu.. Appo na yosikure namma marriage venuma illa venaama nu..

Ak : Adiipaavi.. Appo na doctor aagala na??
Sk : Straight-ah breakup dha..
Ak : Edheyy.. unna.. (saying he piched her waist making her hiss) Apdi mattum madam solli paare.. anaikku paathukalaam..

Sk : Ivlo naal sollala inime solluvena.. Enakkenamo nee dhan breakup solluviyo nu doubt-ah irukku.. Ippo kooda un college la neraya ponnunga unna suthi irukkume.. so konjam careful-ah irukuradhu better-uh..

Ak : Aana avanga elaam En sivaangi ma aaida mudiyuma enna??
Sk : Ippo dha crct-ah irukku.. palaya aalu yetha palaya dailogue.. (she giggled)

Ak : Aii.. nee romba over -ah pore..
Sk : Achoo.. sry.. sry.. en valandha kolandhaikku kovam vandhucho.. Seri ippo intha kovam poga na enna pannanum??

Ak : Enna pannanum na...

   He dragged the sentence and slowly cupped her face pulling her closer.. His thumb caressed the area near her lips and her cheeks turn red due to his intenze gaze on her..

Ak : Inime unna eppo paaka porenu theriyala.. So poradhukku munnadi nammakk nu oru moment venaama.. (he asked raising her eyebrows at her)

  Sivaangi felt his gaze on her lips and blushed lowering her eyelids..

Ak : Kedaikuma?? (He asked in his base voice caressing her lips)

" Neeye eduthukko.."she said in her husky voice while his heart skipped a beat.. He smiled and rolled on the bed hovering her.. His eyes shown some desire along with his love for her and her gaze didn't move from him..

  He leaned and placed his lips on her forehead and slowly travelled to both her cheeks.. Soon his lips met with her's.. It was a soft and a slow kiss.. Sivaangi clutched his shirt when he deepened the kiss and his hands held her clothed waist..

  They parted after a long kiss while she turned red making him smirk at his effect on her.. Placing a last peck on her nose tip he joined his forehead with her.. Sivaangi closed her and snuggled to his chest for hiding her blushy face which made him to chuckle..

Ak : Love you di pondatti.. (he said making her more blush)
Ak : Oii.. vekka padaama thiruppi sollu di..
Sk : Love you too maama..

   They laid on the bed in eachothers embrace without uttering a word and his hands got busy caressing her hair.. After a while he heard little snore sounds and found her who already slept.. With a smile he kissed her hairline while a tear drop fell from his eyes without his knowledge..

Ak(mv) : Theriyala di unna vittu epdi irupenu.. I am gonna miss you di.. (his eyes blurred but blinked when she snuggled more into his chest)

  Ashwin sighed when his frnds informed him about the flight and his eyes landed on her who was sleeping cutely hugging him.. He slowly came out from her embrace and covered her with duvet..

  He quickly got ready with his luggages and moved towards her.. He did not wake her up as he know she will dreakdown when he leave instead he placed a long kiss on her forehead muttering a bye..

Rak : Dei thangam kitta sollala da.. Avala kaanome..

Rakshan asked searching her around and others also asked the same..

Ak : Ava thoongita da..
Rak : Oh..

Binni : Onnum prechana illa.. na poyi eluppi vidren..
Ak : Vena athai.. ava thoongattum..

     All of them were confused at his behaviour especially rakshan.. He excused himself and dragged ashwin along in a corner..

Rak : Dei.. ennada ungalkkulla edhaadhu prechanaya..
Ak : Apdi edhum illa da.. pesama va time aagudhu..
Rak : Mch!! Unmaya sollu da..

Ak : Dei ava mattum ezhundhutena romba azhuven da.. athu mattum illa enaaleyum control panna mudiyaadhu macha..

Rak : Hmm.. (he nodded in understanding)

  They left after bidding bye to Krishnakumar's family.. Sivaangi opened her eyes missing the warmth of him.. She noticed the clock and shocked to find it was midnight..

   Her eyes blurred realizing he left and leaned on the bedrest crying hard.. Her anger raised towards him when he left without informing her..

   On the otherside, Ashwin shedded tears looking at the pic of her.. He reached his house sharp 2 am and straightly moved to his room and immediately dailed to her expecting she will attend the call..

  Sivaangi who was leaning on the bedrest noticed the call and frowned.. She answered but didn't utter a single word making him confuse..

Ashwin panicked when he only heard sobbing sound from the other side and gulped his tears which is ready to fall anytime..

Ak : Ma, azhuriya??

Sk : ................

Ak : Idha paaka venaam nu dha na unna elupala.. Sry.. plz di pesu..
Sk : Athukku nu sollama poviya da dalda.. (she said wiping her tears while he chuckled with tears)

Sk : Evlo azhudhenu theriyuma.. unakku elaame velayaatu dha.. poda pesamaate unkitta.. (saying he ended the call immediately while ashwin smiled staring the phone screen)

Ak : Paapom.. madam evlo neram pesaama irupenu..

How is it???

And unga elaaru kitteyum chinna oru opinion keka dha vandhen.. So next idhula entha update venum nu sollunga👇

     EN MAAMA / HIS WIFE - 2(Rendum venum nu mattum kekaadheenga😆)

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...