Chap 33

Hey buddies...😉 After a long time!!

Sry for the late update..😳 enakku theriyum elaarume kovathula iruppenu.. Really sry ennoda mind konjam disturb-ah irunthen..

Ok! Time waste pannama seekram story kulla polaam Vaanga!!

Dei Maama!!..

   Sivaangi shouted at him in a druken tone while he jerked and turn to find her who was blinking her eyes continuosly at him..

Rak(mv) : Dei.. Ashwinnn.. nee inaikku sethen da..

    Sivaangi walked towards them clumsily while ashwin looked her with confusion and rakshan followed sivaangi behind seeing her unbalanced walk..

Rak : Thangam.. paathu da.. (he said with concern)

  She passed a deadly glare towards the girls and moved towards them..

(Disclaimer : Sivaangi portions elaam druken tone la padika vendum😆)

Sk : Evlo.. dhairiyam.. iruntha.. neenga elaam en maama kittaye flirt pannuve.. (she said in her drunken tone while the girls looked eachother with confusion)

   Ashwin gasped at her tone and looked rakshan who was already looking at him helplessly...

Ak : Dei.. epdi da.. (he murmured to rakshan)
Rak : Macha.. athu.. (he explained everything while he sighed heavily)

Rak : Macha.. summa yethi vidlaam nu paathen..
Ak : Seruppu pinjidum.. olunga poidu..

  Rakshan gulped and left from there and he again turn towards sivaangi who was arguing with the girls..

"Excuse me idha keka neenga yaaru" A girl in that group asked her..

Sk : Huh?? Na yaara.. Na.. avaru pondatti... I am.. his wife.. puriyudha di.. (she said while ashwin blushed at her words)

Sk : Maama.. unakku.. vera.. ponnungalaye kedakalaya.. elaam aunty category-ah irukku.. (she asked mockingly looking at him and he controlled his laugh at her statement while the girls glared at her)En di.. en purushan.. kooda flirt pannanum.. la.. ungala..

   She moved closer towards them but before that he dragged her from moving further..

Ak : Sivu.. vena..
Sk : Vidu Maama.. ivangala.. enna pandrenu paaru..
Ak : Vena ma.. va namma polaam.. (turning towards the girls) Sry girls.. so sry..

    Ashwin dragged her with him and reached at a corner while sivaangi was scolding that girls in between and they both reached at a lonely corner..

Sk : Kai.. edra maama.. (she pushed his hands making him gasp)
Ak : Ennadhu da va.. (gasping)
Sk : Aamaaaaa... daaa.... daldaaaa... evlo thimuru.. unakku.. enna vittitu.. antha aunty nga.. kooda sirichu pesuven... 

Ak : Na sirikala ma.. (he said with an innocent face)
Sk : Nee sirichadha.. na paathe.. (hiccups) poi.. solladha maama..

Ak : Aiyo.. Nambu di.. (whining)
Sk : Poda maama..

  She just pushed him and walked but slipped due to her condition making him worry..

Ak : Paathu paathu.. (holding her hand)
Sk : Yaaro inga full-ah oil oothirukku pola romba vazhukudhu maama.. (she said while he rolled his eyes)

Sk : Aii.. Kd Maama.. nee kudichirukka dhana.. romba aadre.. (she asked ashwin who was wrapping his arms around her shoulder)
Ak : Naana.. neeya..

Sk : Kudikuradhu elaam romba thappu Maama.. (she said while he stopped in his track and looked at her who was already looking at him with an innocent face)