Chap 37

Hey buddies...😉

Sry for the late update..😳

Long chap Ahead...

Ok! Time waste pannama seekram story kulla polaam Vaanga!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHWINNN"

  He jerked and turn to find the whole family including his frnds standing there with a wide smile but his gaze were fixed on her who was already looking at him with tear filled eyes.. Their eyes conveyed their love and how much they missed eachother.. Soon their eyelock was broken by Rakshan..

Rak : Happy Birthday Macha.. (he said hugging him tighter)

  He moved towards them fixing his gaze on her while all others wished and blessed him wholeheartedly.. Finally he turn towards his love of life and she just smiled with tears in response..

Sk : Happy Birthday Maam-

  Her words stopped when she recieved a bone crushing hug making the whole family shock as it was unexpected from him.. She tightened the hug feeling his tears on her shoulder and stood for a while forgetting about the surrounding.. She try to pull back from the hug but he was not ready to leave..

Sk : Maama.. elaarum paakuranga.. (she whispered)

He slowly pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears lowering his head..

Ka : Dei, cake cut pandra..

  With a smile he cut the cake and fed his mother first, then father and turn towards her.. He fed her a peice with a smile which was reciprocated by her also.. Soon they finished the cake cutting session and got engrossed in a deep conversation..

Deepa : Na vera iva porandha naala maranthuten, nalla vela sivu nyabaka paduthune.. (she said and sivaangi smiled in response)

Pavi : Athu apdi dha athai, yaaru birthday maranthaalum.. iva maama birthday mattum enaikkume marakadhu..

  The whole family passed a teasing smile towards her making her blush and her cheeks turned pink feeling his intense gaze on her.. After chit chatting for a while, all left to their respective rooms..

  Ashwin who adjusted his hair with a frown felt a tight hug from behind but remained silent not responding.. Sivaangi confused at his behaviour and made him turn towards her..

Sk : Kovama Maama.. (she held his hand but he just pushed it slightly and sat on the bed without uttering a word making her sigh)

Sk : I am sry-
Ak : Pesaadha.. birthday na, surprise pannitu poida vendiyadhu dhana.. edhukku ipdi ignore panni en kooda pesaama irukke.. sethuten theriyuma.. ithelaam unakku velayaatu vera.. (he yelled and her eyes blurred)

Sk : Sry Maama na venumne-

  Before she could complete, he hugged her tighter  muttering no of sorries..

Ak : Sry.. sry ma.. edho kovathula.. (he pulled back and wiped her tears) Sry di..
Sk : Nee edhukku maama sry solre, na dhana sry sollanum.. na unna venumne avoid panniten la.. I am sry maama.. inime velayaata kooda ipdi panna maaten..

  She kissed his forehead and pressed her face on his chest hugging him tightly..

Sk : I missed you Maama.. (she kissed his clothed chest snuggling more)
Ak : Missed you too di.. (kissing her hair)

  After spending much time in eachothers embrace, he pulled back and cupped her face..

Ak : Evlo miss pannenu theriyuma.. Olunga thoonga kooda mudiyala.. athum intha 2 naal la edho paithiyakaran maari irundhe.. Ippo dhan di na oru unmaya purinjukitte.. nee ilaama, un koral kekaama oru naal kood enaala vazha mudiyadhu.. I missed you like hell..