Chap 28

Hey buddies..😉

55K+ Reads and 10K+ Likes.. Its really huge..

Thank you so much for all your overhelmed response on this story.. 80% of credit goes to this girl nazrinnaazk Thanks for your contribution girl.. Love you loads..😚😚

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

    Finally.. Its time for the we.dding preparation as there is only a week left.. Krishakumar and binni got busy with the wedding invitation while the housemates were slammed with house decoration and ashwin's family and his gang decide to stay there till the marriage..

    Ashwin was in a dilemma about his feeling for her and sivaangi watched these arrangements like a robot without responding to anything.. On the other side, rakshan and kavin was literally fed up with ashwin's behaviour which created the situation even more worse..

     The next day, arjun came to their house to discuss about purchasing of ornamnets and the shpping date.. Krishnakumar and arjun shared a great bond like father-son duo..

Kri : Sivaangi mela room la irukku.. idha pathi neeye ava kitta sollidu.. (he said to arjun)
Arj : Seri uncle..

    Arjun smiled and moved upstairs and ashwin who notice this scenerio got irritate and followed him behind.. He fisted his hands when arjun entered into her room while his gang who were busy discussing something looked him with confusion..

Rak : Dei.. antha room pei edhaadhu irukka enna??
Ka : En da?
Rak : Namma ashwin moonjiya konjam paaren..

Teju : Athu pei illa da.. Arjun..
Rak : Oh.. apdiya.. adhaan sir kku romba eriyudhu..
Ka : Enakku therinju sivaangi kku kalyanam mudinju 2 rendu kolandha petha kooda ivan feelings avalu kitta sollamaata..

Rak : Right!! Ipdi dha sila readers um sollitu irukku..

     After a while arjun came back from her room which was noticed by the trio..

Teju : Dei konjam koluthi poduvoma
Rak : Epdi..
Teju : Just wait and watch..

     Teju shouted arjun's name making him and ashwin turn towards her.. They noticed teju who was smiling and walking towards arjun..

Teju : Hi Arjun..
Arj : Hi..

Teju : Actually enakku oru photo venum..
Arj : Athukenna.. dharalama edunga..
Teju : No.. I mean a couple photo.. sivaangi kooda.. En na insta la ungala wish panni poda oru nalla photo kuda enkitta illa athaan..(she making ashwin's eyes wide)

Arj : Oh.. ok..😊
Teju : Irunga na poyi sivaangi ya kootitu varen..

   Teju moved to sivaangi's room while rakshan and kavin was controlling their laugh looking at ginger eaten ashwin.. Soon she arrived with sivaangi and made her to  stand beside arjun.. Her condition was worse as she stood like a rock without her smile, chirpiness and usual glow which was clearly felt by everyone including him..

Teju : Konjam close-ah nillunga.. (she said while arjun moved little close to her making ashwin's blood boil)
Teju : Mch!! Edho onnu miss aagudhe..

Rak : Aii.. antha kai dhan di..
Teju : Yeah!! Right!! Arjun unga kaiyya sivaangi shoulder la podunga.. appo dha photo kku nalla irukkum..

    His eyes popped out at her statement.. Arjun smiled and moved back his hand behind her shoulder but before he could place his hands...

Can you just stop these nonsense!!!😡

   Ashwin shouted making all jerk including sivaangi.. He moved towards them and gave a deadly glare to all of them before leaving the place..

Rak : Paithiyama da ivan.. (he asked looking at kavin making him sigh)

~~~~~~~~~~

     Ashwin punched the table and held his hair in frustration and his eyes turned completed red with tears.. Rakshan and kavin frowned at him who sat on the bed with thud..

Rak : Dei loosa nee.. enna nenachitirukke un manasula..?? (He shouted)
Ka : Inga paaru ashwin idhu nalladhukku illa.. purinjuko..

Rak : Illa theriyama dha kekure.. unakku en ivlo kovam varudhu.. sivaangi, arjun kattika pora ponnu.. ava mela kaiyya pota unakku en ivlo provoke aagudhu.. (he raised his voice and ashwin closed his eyes)

Ka : Sivaangi mela elaa rights um arjun kku dha irukku.. unakku illa.. puriyudha da..

Rak : Enga puriya pokudhu indha mara mandaikku.. (he smirked)

       Kavin sighed and moved towards ashwin and sat beside him.. soon followed by rakshan..

Ka : Ashwin kadaisi ya kekure.. un manasula enna irundhaalum sollu da.. naanga irukku un kooda..

      Thats it he broke down completely hugging him tight which made rakshan to feel bad for him.. Kavin patted him who was crying continuosly hugging him tighter..

Ak : Mudiyala macha.. sivu kooda vera oruthana paaka mudiyala.. manasu romba valikudhu.. (he pulled back from the hug wiping his tears)

Ak : Avala enakku romba pudikum da.. Ava kooda na eppovume happy-ah dha irundhirukku.. ava enna vittu velagi poradhu, en kooda pesaama irukuradhu elaame enakku oru maari irukku da.. Enkooda ava eppovum irukanum nu dhan da en aasa.. Aana ippo.. sathyama en sivaangi ilaama enaala mudiyala macha.. 😭(He cried hard )

Rak : Idha nee thangam kitta munnadiye sollirundha ippo intha kalyanam inga nadanthirukaadhu.. Aana onnu solren.. idha nee sivaangi kitta sonna kandippa intha sec laye ava elaam thoongi poduva.. unakaaga..

Ka : Aana sir vaay la irundhu avala love pandrenu oru sentence la varaadhu.. illa??(he asked while ashwin wiped his tears and lowered his head)

Rak : Macha.. un manasula enna irukko adhu elaam thangam kitta sollidu.. unakaaga ava iruppa.. (saying he patted his shoulder)

     Ashwin smiled in response and decided to talk about his feelings to sivaangi.. Sivaangi who was shedding silent tears looking at her secret box which contains all his memories, immediately wiped her tears when she heard the door knocking sound..

    She opened the door and frowned looking at the sight of him.. With out any words she started to close the door but stopped by him..

Ak : Sivu.. enakku unkitta konjam pesanum.. (he said while she passed a hurtful chuckle)
Sk : Marriage kku congratulate panna vandhena..??

Ak : Sivu.. plz..
Sk : Ethukku maama.. athaan elaam mudinjichu la.. inime nammakulla pesa enna irukku.. 😢
Ak : Apdi solladha ma.. inime dha enakku neraya unkitta pesanum..

Sk : Maama plz.. na edhum kekura nelamela illa.. dheivu senju poidunga.. (she said with tear filled eyes)

   Before he could reply a voice disturbed them.. They noticed pavi who was busy glaring both..

Pa : Sivu.. inga enna pandre.. ulla po..
Ak : Pavi.. plz.. na sivaangi kitta konjam pesanum..
Pa : Inga paaru ashwin.. erkanave neenga avala romba hurt panniteenga.. innum edhukku neenga avala torcher pannitu irukeenga.. plz... inime avala disturb pannadha..

   He looked sivaangi who's eyes are filled with tears.. He blinked his tears and left the place while sivaangi closed the door and sat on the floor with a thud crying hard..
Ashwin who came to his room knelt down and vent out his pain..

How is it??

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...