Chap 23

Hey buddies..😉

Double update😊

     Thanks to nazrinnaazk for this beautiful update.. sure you all will enjoy this like me..

Vaanga!! Vaanga!! Lets get into the story...

Long chap alert..

     Ashwin who got ready in a ash colur shirt pairing up with a black jean felt a tap on his shoulder and turn to find a ethereal beauty sivaangi standing infront of him.. he stood mouth opened looking at her..

    She mentally chuckled at his expression while ashwin was busy sighting her.. Before she could spoke deepa interupted making him jerk..

Deepa : Sivu.. saree la apdiye devadha maari irukku da.. (she said cupped her face while sivaangi smiled in response)   
Deepa : Vaa ma saapdlaam.. inaikku finals vera nalla saaptadha nalla paada mudiyum..

    Sivaangi chuckled and moved with deepa not before looking at him.. Ashwin was busy stealing glances of her while having their breakfast and sivaangi managed to have her food without blushing..

   She took his parents blessings and moved outside with him.. Ashwin was ready to take his bike but stopped in his tracks hearing her voice..

Sk : Oii.. Maamzz.. (she called him while he turned raising his eyebrows)
Sk : Ivlo azhaga saree elaam kattitu vandhirukken oru compliment koodava illa.. (she asked making him chuckle)

Ak : Yaaravadhu ketu compliment vaanguviya..
Sk : Ponga ponga.. neenga athukelaam set aaga maatinga.. hmm..
Ak : Edheyy..😲

Sk : Vandi edu da maama..
Ak : Aii.. nee romba over-ah poren..
Sk : Mch!! Enakku time aagudhu.. come on! Come on! Oru driver-ah nalla vela paarunga..

Ak(mv) : Iru di.. oru naalaiku elaathukume sethu na vachikuren..

     Soon both left to the college.. Rakshan,kavin, and teju was busy waiting for them outside the college.. The next sec rakshan's eyes popped out seeing them together not only him but the other two also..

     Both of them happily got up from the bike and walked towards the college ground while his gang looked eachother gasping..

Rak : Dei.. enaada ithelaam..
Ka : Yaarukku theriyum..
Teju : Dei konjam naalaiku munnadi paatha ashwin-ah ithu..
Rak : Ithukku mattum entha korachalum illa.. aana love solla sonna mattum sir kku apdi ethum illayaame..

     Ashwin who noticed his gang at the entrance smiled sheepishly and nervously moved towards them.. His gang was busy glaring at him..

Ak(mv) : Aiyo.. intha mala maadungala pathi yosikalaye.. antha rakshan oru aal podhum kelvi ketu saavadikuradhukku..

      Sivaangi ran and welcomed them with a hug and guided the gang to the auditorium.. The gang got busy in their conversation while ashwin and sivaangi was busy stealing eachother glances..

     Their conversation broke when arjun approached them making the trio surprise as they were unaware about the previous happenings.. Ashwin rolled his eyes seeing him there..

Rak : What a big surprise?? Thangam nee kooda sollave illaye..
Sk : Maranthuten neyy..

   Soon they all engrossed in a deep conversation.. Arjun stood beside sivaangi and they used to laugh at some jokes which made his blood boil.. He was burning seeing him with her again and again.. Ashwin excused himself and moved away making them confuse while arjun slowly whispered..