Chapter 0

Rain

Rain.

It was raining, outside.

A young man with white blond hair sat on the bus, waiting for his stop.

"Hmm.." he mumbled scrolling through the media on his phone.

It was more news about the latest deaths that increased in Daejeon. It was very terrifying.

The young man was not the type to like investigating but the topic peaked his interest when he heard about the deaths being caused by demons.

Supernaturals excites him, he wanted to find out if the rumors were true or not. 

The bus stopped at the Police Department.

The young man walked out and quickly headed inside before the rain soaks him.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the woman at the front desk said.

"Hello, I would like to know if the investigation task force is still looking for members." the young man said in his normal deep voice.

"Yes they still are! Sadly we had a lot of members quitting due to the fact that the new case is about hunting these "demons"." 

"May I schedule an interview with the head officer?"

"Yes, your name?"

"Lee Felix."

"Felix...sounds foreign."

"Yes, I'm from Australia."

"Alright Lee Felix, we have a time at 10:20 am. Be on time alright?"

"Yes I will, thank you miss!"

----

Felix rushed out of his apartment to get to the interview. It was 9:57

He got to the Police Department at 10:13 and was directed to the investigation building. He was met with a handsome man with blue hair.

"Hello! You are Lee Felix correct?" the man asked.

"Yes I am, nice to meet you."

"Mhm, my name is Bang Chan but you can call me Chan. I am 23 years old and I have been investigating under Daejeon's Police since 17. We are clearly looking for more members since many have quit due to our new case."

"I would be glad to help." Felix took a seat.

"Don't mind my question but your accent and your name..are you foreign?"

"Oh I don't mind and yes, I am from Australia."

"That's cool! I'm from Australia too! Now Felix, tell me, what is your reason for taking part in this investigation?"

"Simply I would say I am very interested in the topic. I mostly came to find out if these demons were really real." 

"Alright..do you have any experience of working on cases?"

"My aunt used to be a detective and I helped her solve a murder 3 years ago"

"When you were 17? Impressive!" Chan said looking through a few files of Felix.

The interview lasted for an hour. Chan was very interested in Felix so he allowed him to join the investigation.

"I would like to introduce you to the other leaders of the task force." Chan led him into a room.

Once they entered there were papers flying everywhere!

"What's going on?!"

"Sorry Chan-hyung. We were trying to sort out some papers but they ended up flying all over the place haha.." said one with brown hair.

"It's alright, everyone, meet Felix! He will be joining us in this investigation."

Some people came up to introduce themselves. The brown haired one from earlier was one of the leaders, his name was Seungmin. The last leader was a purple haired one whose name was Minho.

After settling in and talking with the other members, Chan started a meeting.

"Alright! So where shall we start?"

----

(550 words)