Chapter 5: Jisung's circus

After Seungmin called the rest of the teams back to the base. He also called for extra help from the police to carry in the captured creature. 

"So you guys captured by what you think is a demon?" Chan asked putting his coat down.

"Yes." Seungmin replied as he pulled away the sheet that was covering a cage.

There was the creature that everyone called a demon. He hissed at every person who laid eyes on him. 

Felix was standing at the end, staring at the demon. He wonders is it has connections with the one he met yesterday. He wanted to interrogate him in secret.

Chan kneeled down to the level of the cage. "What is your name?" 

"That's really the first question you had to ask that thing? Out of all questions!" Mark questioned Chan for asking such a simple question to a man-eating monster.

He ignored Mark, awaiting its response. It just stared at him with angry eyes. 

"Can you not talk?"

Felix was surprised that the demon in the cage couldn't communicate in the human language like Hyunjin. He was confused. 

"It looks like we're aren't  getting an answer from it." Lee Know declared.

Everyone started turning away and going to their respectful places. Chan still remained in front of it. As soon as he turned around the creature started talking. 

"Jeongin. Kang Jeongin." He said in a soft voice.

Chan smiled finally getting a response from the demon.

"Ok Kang Jeongin, where did you come from."

"...." Jeongin stared at Chan.

"Ok, I'll let you get some rest."

Chan got up and went to his corner. 

It was now Felix's chance to interrogate the demon.