Chapter 8: Secrets

Unknown Pov's

I picked up my phone to see who's calling on my phone.

Hey... Good morning buddy!!
He greeted me.

Good morning your face!!
I yelled on him.

Easy... buddy i just want to thank you for helping me!
He chuckled.

Are you insane?, You tried to kill my parents and the one I love the most! so I could follow your orders!
I yelled at him through the phone

That's not my intention but... you don't want to follow my command so i use that to make you obey!
He laughed

F*cked you! i want to kill you!!
I yelled because of angriness

Do it, and i kill you're parent's first!!
He smirk.

If he found it about this, you think he will love you? Dream on bastard!
I said while ended the call.

Gulf Pov's

I woke up early just to cooked our breakfast, we have Manang Isabelle to cooked for us but i want to cooked for my husband, it's been a while since i cook for him, i'm so happy to see him smiling while eating the food that i cook for him. I stand up in the bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath first, while i'm in the shower i'm so worried because what if he found out that i'm already married to Mew,
Zach is the biggest competitor of my husband, i heard some rumors that Zach is always compete to Mew to aim the first place but Mew is always to win against him and what if he use me against him?? My mind is so confused right now, i didn't realized that the shower is still running so i closed it and i went out to the bathroom and go to our closet to get my uniform and my husbands to, i forgot to tell you that today is my first day of school, i went downstairs after i arrange my husband things, when i'm in the kitchen Manang Isabelle asked me.

Why you're so early today??
Manang Isabelled asked.

Today is my first day of school and i just want to cook breakfast for my husband!
I said while smiling to him.

Mew is lucky to have you Gulf you're so kind,caring and generous wife!
Manang Isabelle said while wiping the table.

Can i ask you something??
I said to her.

Yes what is it??
She said.

Are you not confused about our relationship?? Like some people is so homophobic they keep questioning about men and men relationship!
I said to him while preparing the ingredients.

I'm a open minded person Gulf, and i admire your love for Mew, you can do everything for him and i know how much you loved Mew!
Manang Isabelle said

Thank you Manang Isabelle for staying with us!!
I thanked to her

You're welcome!, you and Mew is like my own sons too
She said while patting my head.

I should go to the garden now..
She said while leaving

Manang Isabelle don't exhaust yourself!!
I said.

I'm done cooking and i also arrange the food in the table, i go to the terrace near in the kitchen to call a person.

Good morning Zeus!!
I greet him.

Good morning too, so what i'm going to do Sir Gulf?
He asked to me, he knew every time I called him I would ask him to do something

I want you too... tracked my phone do your best so that it can't be opened!
I command him.