Chapter 11: Misunderstanding

Gulf's Pov

I agreed to my staffs and to the board member to drink in the bar just to celebrate, before i locked the office i checked it and arrange my things because i want to go home easily after our celebration, i don't know why i joined to them but i don't want to be selfish so i just let myself to drink, I checked my phone but it's lowbat already i think my husband understands it. I'm now in the outside with Off waiting for my driver to picked up us, im just tired to go in the parking lot so i let the driver adjust it. My car is already here Off opened the back seat for me and he seat on the front beside in the drivers seat in the back of my car i saw two vans and i already know it's my staff and the others are my board member, I'm in the deep thoughts while Off asked me.

Did you tell to your husband that we are going to drink Sir? Off asked to me while looking in the tablet to check my schedules tomorrow.

I didn't.....
I answered to him as i said Mew is the understandable person i've meet in my life.

The schedules tomorrow is clear you can rest tomorrow Sir! Off said to me suddenly.

I already check the bar and it's safe there but they have local costumer there Sir! Off asked me to me.

Don't worry to much, the bar that we are drinking later is the one that i owned so its full of bodyguard. I answered, I'm so frustrated right now Matthew keep annoying me and he keep messing with me i don't want to tell Mew about this because i know what his gonna do about this issue.....

We are already here Sir! Off said while opened the car for me, it's so loud here and the bodyguards there bowed at me to show respect, It's so noisy here  Off guide me to the farthest seat of the bar and they start to order drinks.

What is your drink Sir? The board member asked to me.

Just give me a wine! I ordered to him, All the staff's are drinking now and they decided to play a spin the bottle truth or dare and if you didn't tell the truth you need to drink and if you didn't do the dare you will drink too, Off is the one who insist this game for fun he said, he spinned the bottle and it pointed at my direction.

Truth or Dare Sir? The staffs asked to me.

Truth!  I answered and the staffs are began to yelled and they act suspiciously.

Are you in a relationship now Sir? The staffs asked.

Yes!! I answered to the questioned they asked to me earlier and the game become more interesting, After they asked me the bottle spinned again and it's Off turn.

Truth or Dare? The boy asked him.

Dare! Off answered them.

Hmm..... Go to the center of the bar and dance there! The boy said and the staff's and even boardmembers began to excite because it's first time to see that Off will dance infront of the people, And Off go to the center of the bar while the staff's cheering for him, The music start and Off started to dance, As far as i know Off is a well dancer, After the music ends the people in the bar shouting at him because of his dance, The girls went to him but he didn't mind them. He went to us and started to spinned the bottle and it pointed on me...

Truth or Dare Sir Gulf?
A supervisor asked to me.

Truth! I answered truth again i don't want to humiliate myself infront of the people.

Did you say earlier that you're in relationship, So... who is that person Sir Gulf? The supervisor asked me, i'm so shocked because i didn't know that they will asked a question like that.