Chapter 13: Past

Author's Pov

When Gulf leave the house, Mew left alone in the house with their family, Mew felt guilty because of what he said and what he did to his beloved wife, he was swallowed up by jealousy and resentful  so he said those hurtful words to Gulf, Mew are gonna leave but a punch hit his face, he is so shocked because of that, He is holding now his face with bruise

How dare you Mew?!
Gulf's dad said while holding his fists and Mom Mia hold his husband hands to prevent his husband to punch Mew face again.

I'm so sorry Dad...... i didn't mean it to say, i really sorry Dad!.
Mew pleaded to his dad in law but George is so cold hearted person once he saw his son crying because of a guy he didn't forgive it.

I  didn’t intentionally hurt gulf’s feelings Dad!, I'm so sorry Dad for what i've done earlier.
Mew said while pleasing his dad in law but it is not working anymore to him

Please, fix the problem between you and your wife, we don't want you to see each other fighting.
Samuel said, Dad of Mew.

We need to go Mew, We have meetings to do!
Dad George said.

Goodbye Dad, I need to go too.
Mew said while leaving the house.

Be careful Son and please do anything to make up with your wife!
Mom Mia said to his son in law.

Mew is driving going to school and he want to say sorry to his wife because of what he said earlier, He is peacefully driving when Leo called him.

Where are you Mew, Why you're not here ? The first subject will start soon.
Leo said in a phone

I'm going to school right now Leo don't be so O.A!
Mew answered while driving.

Wait, Did you know Gulf Kanawut the new student here?
Leo asked suddenly.

Why you're so interested to him? Did you like him?
Mew asked because he didn't want to answered those question

Well...... he is so cute and beautiful, I want to know him very well please can you introduce me to him Mew?
Promise i treat you a meal if you did my favor!
Leo pleaded to Mew but Mew seems so unhappy of he heard.

F*ck you! I don't want to introduce you to him because i know you Leo, you're such a playboy, I can treat myself a meal.
Mew answered while ended the phone, Such a a*shole Mew said to Leo, Mew is so territorial he wants Gulf to his self only, He did everything to pursue his wife. After a minutes Mew is in the school now, there's no student's in the gate because he know that the first subject is starting now, He carefully parked his car beside his wife car he definetly know's his wife car because he bought it for him. After he parked his car he runned to his building to attend his class fortunately the class is not starting because the professor will be late because of the traffic, When he entered the room his friends approach him.

You almost become late today, What happen Mew? Kao asked Mew because he knew that Mew will never be late.

Something happen earlier but i can manage it! Mew lied to his friends.

He is so busy guys earlier you know that Mew is so hard working person!
Off said while smiling to Mew.

Did you know guys that Leo likes Gulf, the new student here! Kao said Off become so shocked because of Kao.

You really like him Leo?
Off interoggate Leo

I don't like him but...... i love him Off! Leo said