Chapter 18: Assurance🔞

Mew's Pov:

After a long day i already finish my class and meeting today i'm now going to hotel because my wife waiting for me, I entered in the elevator and press the floor, i came out in the elevator and started to swipe my card in the door. When i opened the door i saw my wife sitting in the couch while watching movie.

Hello love, How's our day?
He stand up and walked in my place just to hug me.

I'm really good.
I hold his waist and kissed his forehead.

I cooked you a dinner tonight and i also prepare the bathroom for you, before you eat you need to clean up first love!
He said.

Yes my dear wife!
I answered, I'm glad that i have him in my life, He is not good in looks only but he is also a caring and loving wife to mine. I go to the bathroom to cleaned up first i saw my bathrobe, toothbrush and my towel he really likes to arrange my things in the order, i quickly bathed my self and hurriedly go to the kitchen because i'm really hungry, I smell a buttred shrimp in the kitchen and go to my wife to see it.

Is that buttered shrimp?
I asked my wife.

Yes it is, i went to market earlier and i saw shrimp so i decided to bought it and cooked you a buttered shrimp because i know you loved it!
Gulf answered.

Aww.... Thank you so much love!
I kissed him in his cheeks.

Your welcome my love!
My wife answered, He put some shrimp and rice in my plate and he also prepare my drinks, He served it to me.

How's the taste love?
He asked.

It's totally delicious love, Thank you for this dinner!
I answered to him while i'm eating he massage my shoulder.

Good to hear love....
My wife answered.

Please finish your dinner love, i'm just going to our bed i need to do my assignment.
Gulf said to me, I already done to wash the plates and i brushed my teeth too, I opened the door of our room i saw him sleeping with a long white bathrobe but i saw his long legs make me feel horny. I climbed in the bed while touching his legs.

L-L-Love.... W-W-What are you doing???
My wife asked.

I-I-I'm horny love.....
I answered, I kissed his lips while my right hand travelling to his chest, He opened his mouth a little bit to enter my tongue, In our deep passionately kiss, I didn't know that his hand already reach in my c*ck, He slowly giving me a handjob while we our kissing

U-U-U-Ughhh.... Your'e so good l-l-love!!
I moaned because of the pleasure, I'm massaging now his chest cause to make him moaned.

Aishhh..... Nghhhhh... Arghhh
He continuely moaned, I devouring his nippled and his hands touching my back, When i'm satisfied i sucked his neck downed to his collar bone.

A-A-Arghh....... U-U-Ughhh....
My wife moaned.

Love, Please be gentle to me we have classes tomorrow right?
He said.

Youre wish is my command!
I mumbled to his ears while sucking his ears, His body is still sensitive i just touch him but his whole body always reacting to my touches, I sucking his ears going up to his forehead and to his face i going down to his neck while leaving red marks, and biting his two nipples, I removed my bathrobe while sucking his nipples and pulled his bathrobe too his naked body waving at me, He widened his legs while smirking to me, he gived the lube in the drawer to me, I put some lube in my fingers and put it in his hole.