Chapter 12: Lover's Quarrel

Gulf's Pov

I'm now in the room sleeping alone with swollen eyes, I sobbing hard last night because my husband ignore me, It's my fault not to inform him that we are drinking last night but he is my husband, he is the one who should understand me but i'm wrong because he is now the reason why i'm crying, A car stopped on our mansion and it's my family and the other car is my husband family they entered the floor and Manang Isabelle greeted them, before i went to them to have a breakfast, i just need to shower first because after the breakfast i want to go in the school to prepare myself in the next lesson. When i'm already done, i went down to go in the kitchen, i saw them eating and they greeted to me.

Good morning My Baby!
A heatwarming greeting from my Mom Mia.

Good morning Son!
A greet to my Mom Emily.

Good morning Gulf
Off said while eating,

Let's have a breakfast now Gulf
Dad George said to me. Off pull the chair for me,  he is sitting in my side.

Where is your husband Gulf, and he is not here? Mom Mia asked suddenly.

He is now sleeping, i don't want to interrupt him Mom!
I lied to her, I really don't know why he is not awake now, I heard a steps on the stairs and i saw him wearing a white wardrobe while wiping his wet head.

Speaking of, C'mon Mew let's have a breakfast now!.
His Mom said while preparing a plate for him. He pecked a kissed to my Mom and to his Mom too but He didn't kissed me . It's so strange but i know he is still mad at me about last night.

Did you cry last night Gulf?
My Dad asked to me, He is looking now in my eyes.

Ahm..... We watched a movie and the ending is so sad Dad that's why i cry! I lied again, i don't want to tell them that Mew and I fought last night because i'm sure my dad will mad at me and Mew too, Mew is in my side but he is not approaching me.

I heard that you celebrate last night about  your partnership in America? My Dad said.

Hmm.... it's true we are just celebrating the partnership to the two company in America.
I answered.

Love..... can i have the rice please? I asked to Mew but he ignored it so Off put a rice to my plate and my dad looking to Mew furiously.

That's a good news Gulf, We need to celebrate it!
My Mom happily suggest it.

That's right it's another milestone to our company Mom! P'Grace added.

Love..... can i have the pork basil? I asked again but he didn't give me the pork basil, Off get it for me and he put some on my plates.

Love, what are you doing?
I asked him, but he didn't respond.

Are you sick or what?
I said while holding his face but he don't have reaction at all.

You don't want the food that Manang Isabelle cooked? I will cook you then! I said but he hold my hands tightly.

Let me talked to you after this breakfast then......
I said to him but he didn't mind me, My Mom and Dad looking to me but i smiled at them, I'm done in my breakfast so i stand up to put it in the sink but Mew hold my hands tightly.

What did you think your doing? Your acting like nothing happen last night, Your such a good a actor Gulf! He said to me and i looked at him furiously.

Just finished your breakfast and we can talked to it after!
I answered but he can't let go my hand.

Let me go......
I whispered to him but he hold it so tightly.