Chapter 17: Arguing

A/N: Sorry for the late update because my favorite kpop boy group that i stan is having they comeback so i'm so very busy to stream they mv and don't forget the new single album of Mew Suppasit "Forever Love" ft. Bumkey please support his new single album susu na kha!!😊
___________________________________________________

Author's Pov:

Mew is leaving now in they room because he need to attend class today before he leave he cleaned they room first so if his wife come back later he didn't need to cleaned it anymore so Gulf can automatically rest, On the other hand Gulf change his facial expression into fierce C.E.O. he didn't want the staff understimate him because he is the youngest C.E.O, He enter the elevator and press the 50th floor along with his bodyguards, They reach the 50th floor and there's a lot of bodyguards there and his secretary waiting for him.

Good morning Sir. Traipipattanapong!
His Secretary greeted him.

Good morning too Mrs. Kim
Gulf greeted back.

Where is Mr. Off why he is not with you Sir?
My secretary asked.

That's why your here because Off can't attend today!
Gulf sarcastically said.

I'm so sorry, So let's go to the room the workers are waiting for you Sir!
The secretary calmly said.
His bodyguards enter first before he enter because they open the door for him all the workers looking at him they mesmerizing the beauty of their C.E.O

Good morning Sir. Traipipattanapong!!
The workers and staffa greeted.

Good morning too.
Gulf greeted while sitting in the center of the table.

We have a quickly meeting today because were have a V.I.P. guest next week so i want you too prepare for are guest of course, you can look in the folder that my secretary gave before, you can make suggestions if you want.
Gulf simultaneously said.

I think we need our interior designer for this!
My secretary added.

But our interior designer is now on leave so they can't work today.
I answered.

We can hire other  interior designer just for 1 week Sir. Traipipattanapong!
My staff said.

It's okay for me but before you hire them please informed me, i want to know their background first.
Gulf said.

Before i forgot please always to be kind and generous to anyone even its not guest we need to be fair to everyone
Gulf added.

Let me add something Sir, are aircon needs to be cleaned and bathroom also.
Other staffs suggested.

Okay our maintenance and janitor can handle that! Anything else??
Gulf asked.

I think it's done. I need to go now!!
Gulf said while leaving in the room with his bodyguards. He are going to his office before he attend his class today but he heard some gossip about him.

Did you know the C.E.O of Jongcheveevat Industrial Corporation???
The girl asked.

Yeahhh.... I think it's Mew Suppasit..... What about him?
The other girl answered.

I saw him earlier. He enters in our boss room!
The girl said.

You didn't know that they have a relationship?
The other girl asked.

I don't know, ahhh.... That's why!!!
The girl said.

Are you done talking about my private life???
Gulf asked the two and they seems so nervous.