Chapter 10: Possessive

Matthew Zach's Pov

Gulf lied to me when i asked him earlier about yesterday that we met, he look's so panic and i didn't know that he is currently studying here, i'm also came back from States well, the reason why i go there is to breath i feel like i'm suffocating here  honestly when i live in States i saw Gulf living in a hotel, i want to met him and to tell him that i really sorry that i break him 5 years ago, and i hope that he will accept me but the hotel is so private i can't book a room just only a one day but when he is leaving States already i followed then when i found it that he is now a CEO here in Thailand, so i have a chance to meet him in our favorite place before The Star Hotel i thought all things are gonna be easy between us but he gives me a false hope, even he didn't want me anymore i will prove to him that i love him and i keep pursuing me until he will love me again.....

Ohhh... Look who's here?!
Steffany said while heading to my place.

You're already here? How's States right now? Steffany continuely asked

Its quite good i guess....
I answered boringly to her.

Hmmm.... Did you know the new guy here??? Steffany asked suddenly while looking at them.

Why? Are you interested to him? I said teasing him.

Well..... i like hi-
Steffany cutted his word when i said something to him.

Earlier Leo hold Gulf hands and Mew kissed his hands too..
I said to her.

What did you said?!
Steffany is so shocked and loud so the student's looked at her with confusion.

Well..... I said that Leo hold Gulf hands and Mew kissed his hands....... it's so confusing right? Mew didn't flirt anyone except you for more than a years then when Gulf attempt  he almost fell because of his cuteness.....
I said when i looked to Steffany she looks so terrible she wants to harm Gulf all of a sudden, Steffany pursuing Mew more than a years now but Mew didn't like her, Mew is so quite and cold person but those attitude change when he meet Gulf's right now he even put his arms around Gulf's waist.

So?.... Mew is not a gay he is a straight person Matt!, and don't you think that Mew will love him disgusting! Steffany said to me, haystt she is so brat!

Let's go to them Matt and i just want to tell Gulf that Mew is mine only!! Steffany said while convincing me.

Gulf's Pov

We are happily chatting and eating! they also tell about the naughty things that they did in their childhood, I'm so happy that i have a friends now, Mild,Gun,Fiat,Up and Kaownah they are so indeed happy right now, We are laughing together when they stop and become more serious.......

Hello guys! Can i join in your happy conversation?! A girl asked if im not mistaken her name is Steffany, Mild gossip about her earlier.

Ohhh... look who's here my dear boyfriend! She said to my husband, i looked at her with serious face, i want to see how to humiliate herself.

Whose you boyfriend here Steffany? Mew suddenly asked to her so all the student's looking and laughing about her.

If i'm not mistaken, i didn't have a girlfriend! And your just my secretary right?! Mew said sarcastically to her, Mew getting annoyed when Steffany touch him.

Get your filfthy hands to my body or i forced to removed it?Mew said angrily to her, He is so fierce now because i'm in his side, Mew is the type of person hates arguing with me because i always win and he always say that he can't forgive himself if he hurt me. We have a small fight before and he regret it because he can't stand to be alone even when i leaving Thailand he went  to States just to check if i'm okay because he is worried to me, i never called him, text or even video call to him, in the next day i shocked because he is now in my room.