Chapter-8: A Surprising New Start

"You like him, don't you?"

"What?" Arthit looked at him as if Bright told him some new physics theory, he discovered which isn't really possible.

"The other day... if I didn't came you were almost about to kiss him."

"KISS HIM????? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND OR WHAT?" Arthit cussed out loudly.

"What Arthit Rojnapath you're cussing?? What will Kongpob learn from you? I feel poor for him" Bright faked sadness to tease him.

"You cuss all the time!"

"Yaa but that's natural. But for you it's not. Also I don't say things just like that I have prove" Bright took out his phone & showed it to Arthit.

Arthit's eyes went wide

Arthit's eyes went wide. Was they looking that much of an item? In reality They were just playing. Arthit ate the last chocolate stick Kongpob was about to eat , at first Kongpob whinned about it but when Arthit teased him more showing off the chocolate stick in his mouth, Kongpob tried to grab it. That is what ACTUALLY happened but for Bright, he clearly didn't saw the things innocently as it is. He even tried to click their photo without their consent.

"Delete this!"

"Hahaha! No" Bright laughed still not noticing how Arthit's face started to change & his aura becoming furious.

"You Will Delete That Photo or I'll kick you out of my company." Arthit looked at him deadplanned.

"Arthit you can't misuse your power like this! Just because you have became the CEO, you can't forget our friendship I was just--"

"I can & I will if you don't DELETE IT." Arthit looked at him furiously.

"Ohkay Ohkay calm down! See I deleted" Bright showed him his gallery deleting the photo. "Did Kongpob put more salt in your food today why are you so furious? Hahaha" he tried to joke.

"Now get of out of my house!"

"What? You can't kick me out like this!"

" I ban you from coming into my house without my permission!"

"What? Arthit seriously?"

"Out!"

"I'll tell Kongpob about this!! I'll tell your Mae! Your Pho too! You're behaving so rude with me." Bright said getting up however nothing changed Arthit still showed him his way out.

Kongpob saw Bright going out of the house shouting on his own, the younger didn't really understand what happened. After he went , Arthit came out. He looked furious.

"You! What are you looking at?" Arthit half-yelled at Kongpob who was staring at the door.

"Aaaa Nothing." Kongpob almost shouted being startled.