Chapter-5: The Feeling of Affinity

"Kongpob make me some snacks." Arthit said entering the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He let out a small yawn.

"Good morning P" Kongpob greeted smiling. He saw Arthit still in his night dress, he glanced at the clock once, it's already 7:30 am he was about to call Arthit for breakfast after he finishes cooking but Arthit happened to come first.

He asked frowning, "Umm P aren't you going to the office?"

"Oh Office!" Arthit let out another yawn. "No I'm not. Yesterday I finished my work. So, I'm free for today. I stayed up late last night. I'm really tired. I wanted sleep more but I got hungry."

Kongpob chuckled lowly seeing how Arthit is still sleep talking, eyes half closed.

"I already made sandwiches for breakfast. How about you eat this now? I'll make you snacks after that."

Arthit hummed patting on his mouth as he yawned again. He sat on the sofa infront of the TV. He turned on the TV but wasn't actually focusing on what was going on because he was busy dozing off sitting there.

"P here is your breakfast." Kongpob said placing the plate of food infront of the sofa's small round table.

"Hmm" Arthit picked up one sandwich & stuffed it in his mouth. Kongpob sat beside him on the sofa with his food.

There was a sci-fi movie going on the TV. It looked interesting to Kongpob. So, he started watching the TV too. After sometime Kongpob noticed Arthit sleeping leaning on the sofa. He only finished half of his breakfast.

After Kongpob finished his breakfast, took out a fresh a blanket from the laundry & laid it on Arthit. Arthit snuggled inside it still in a sitting position.

Kongpob looked at Arthit. He looked very tired. The younger noted in his mind to give Arthit a shoulder massage after he wakes up.

He put Arthit's half eaten food in the fridge. He knows he should start preparing for lunch but the movie that was going on took his interest. He glanced at TV once again & decided to watch it. If the movie takes time longer then he would maybe stop watching it & do his work.

He again sat beside Arthit. The movie was good at first, thrilling how the hero trying to time travel & go see his future but it turned out to be boring in the middle. The hero couldn't go to the future instead he time travelled to his past & got stuck there. A lot of drama than thrill.

The young boy felt his eyelids heavy as it started to shut down by now. He leaned on the sofa & fell asleep.

Arthit woke up filling a little fresher than before. He saw Kongpob sleeping beside him, his legs being in a weirdly uncomfortable position on the sofa & his head on Arthit's shoulder.

Arthit's full body hurts from overworking since last week. He stretched his arms to get out of the half numb feeling. But as Arthit moved Kongpob's head fell off from his shoulder however Arthit was quick to hold him. He carefully placed the boy's head on his lap. Kongpob was now fully laying on the sofa. The younger's legs stretched to make himself comfortable in his sleep.

Arthit looked around the room to understand what time it is. It almost looks like it's Noon by the brightness of the sun. Then he noticed Kongpob's hair being fully messy. Maybe when he laid the boy down his hair got messy. He motioned his fingers very gingerly on Kongpob's forehead & the moved the hair bangs from his eyes.

Kongpob looked very peaceful while sleeping. It isn't like only a month ago he was so distressed & roaming around the roads homeless & in hungriness. He sure can cope up with the new environment & shrink into the shape very quickly. It didn't felt like somedays ago Kongpob almost burned the kitchen while cooking.

Kongpob sure looked very peaceful.

Looking at his face Arthit saw a small piece of food sticking with Kongpob's hair. He knelt his head to examine. Arthit held the piece of hair in his fingers. It was a small piece of some vegetable abstract. Their faces were so close that the elder could hear the small breathing sounds Kongpob was making. The boy's hair was soft. Even if they both used the same shampoo, his hair smelled more good. Familiar with the smell of his but still a little different. His hair was more raven dark than his.

Out of blue

A loud voice came,

"AHHHHH!!! AIIII'ARTHIT!! PEDOPHILE!!!!!!"

If it is possible for anyone to jump on his place while sitting, Arthit did that.

🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮
A/N: I'm sorry! I know! I know I shouldn't finish this chapter here. But where's the fun? Just a little tease😉

But I swear next update will be coming soon.

AffectionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara