Chapter-19: Knight in Shining Armour

"How dare you?" Knot held his grip tighter with his hand.

"Mmhm ca-can't breath ummff"

"When I already mentioned that you can't go with him! How dare you go with him you little shit!!"

Kongpob tried to slap on Knot's macular arms but it only got worse when he did. Tears perked up in his eyes.

"I told you that guy isn't trustworthy to be with"

"He.. he was just helping me with my books"

"& you let him touch you!"

"I... It wasn't like *cough* that"

"Then why his hand was on your shoulder?"

" *Cough* "

"KONGPOB!!!"

Kongpob was sure enough Who's voice it is, even if he was close to fainting, it felt too good to be true. It felt like a dream to hear his Angelic voice.

A big punch came on Knot all of sudden which made him lie on the ground.

"Kong are you okay?"

Oh Goodness! How frightened & caring the voice sounds at the same time!

Kongpob feels his butterflies in his stomach going wild. He opened his eyes & found that certain kind human being he was hoping for to save him as always.

"P'Arthit" his voice sounds harassed.

Arthit clenched his jaw.

Never even in hell Arthit thought to find Kongpob out in this situation.

He glanced at the lying figure beside them who just sat up holding his jaw. It already started to make a big bruise there. But it isn't enough. Arthit isn't a person who likes to fight with someone. However this guy makes him boil his blood.

But no! Not now! Kongpob is more important right now. He can deal with this guy later.

"Kongpob I missed you so damn much." Arthit said lowly caressing on Kongpob's cheeks. Their foreheads were very close to each other , not touching yet it feels good. Kongpob tried to smile even if he was in pain.

"I missed you too P." He rubbed his cheeks on the older's thumb.

"I thought you said you two were brothers." Arthit was startled enough to let go of Kongpob's face. Almost immediately the younger missed the affection.

Kongpob clenched his teeth saying, "Whatever we are is none of your business. Get out of my sight."

"Brothers seriously? Ewww! Disgusting!! I never thought--"

Arthit cut Knot saying,
"We are not brothers not even close to any blood relations. If what you're disgusted of. I'm just his P while is my Kong."

Arthit helped Kongpob to stand up on his feet while he supported him.

'My Kong?' Knot didn't quite liked how it sounded.

"Then what was he doing in your house that day? Simply what just P-Nongs do or fucking?"

"P'KNOT!! You can't talk to him like that!! If you're not in a good mood just leave from here! How could you say that to P!" Anger flowed wildly through Kongpob's veins. It doesn't matter to him if someone misbehaved with him or anything like that but never! Never dare to say bad things about Arthit infront of Kongpob!

"P'Knot I'll be saying this for the first & the last time if you try to contact with me or follow me I'll file Police complain on you & you most certainly know that everyone in the campus know how you're trying to bully me from the start. I wouldn't be lacking of Alibis. Stay away from me! For your own fucking GOOD!!"

"Let's go P'Arthit!"