Chapter-9: University

"P'Arthit!

P'Arthit!

P'Arthit!

P'Arthit!

P'Arthit!

P'Arthit!

P'Arthit!

P'ARTHIT!!!!"

"WHAAT?" Arthit asked in high pitched voice. The younger was more like annoying him calling his name since the morning.

"I don't to go! Please! Please! I'll make your favourite dishes everyday, okay! Chicken nuggets thrice a week & Pink milk!! I'll give four cups Everyd-"

"Are you trying to bargain with me?"

"Is it working though?" Kongpob gave look which meant to pity the poor guy. "I'll do everything you say."

"You'll do everything I say?" Arthit asked.

Kongpob eyes sparkled. "Yes! Everything you say I promise!"

"Then get out of the car & go to the university."

"Uhhh P'Arthit! Why don't you get it? I don't want to go to university or anywhere please drive me to home!!!"

"No! Help me get it then. Why don't you want to go?"

"I... I " Kongpob couldn't finish, his words died in his mouth. "You won't understand" he said lowly.

"I won't understand? Wow what age do you think I am , 5? That I won't understand. Why don't you try to understand, you grown up kid that Education is important. Once you have education, no one can take it away from you. This is the only thing none can steal from anyone. You don't how much valuable it is. I was a Blockhead to not figure it out before."

Kongpob looked away crossing his arms on his chest.

"I've crossed your age a long ago. I didn't throw tantrums like you though. But yeah maybe in kindergarten I used to convince Mae for sick leave that time I was very small. When I remember my university days uhh those days were so good. Full of fun. Nowadays I barely go out somewhere. I was so excited to go to University on my first day."

"Don't talk like an old man." Kongpob mumbled on his breath staring at car window.

A light slap landed on the younger's head.

"Ouuu!" He rubbed his head with his hand.

"Go now!"

"So you wouldn't listen to me?"

"Looks like it isn't happening."

"Fine! Let's get this straight! You're forcing me into this. I. Don't. Want. To. Go. There. Or. Anywhere. I didn't ask you for this! The only thing I asked you, the one & only thing I ever asked you to! You aren't allowing me--"

"Enough with your melo-drama. Get out now! What's all with this Kongpob? I'm not sending you to fight the other countries enemies or anything."

Kongpob got out of the car , looked at Arthit saying, "I would've even done that for you--"

Arthit raised his hand to make him stop. Kongpob hanged the bag on his shoulders , ready to go.

"Kongpob" Arthit called the last time, Kongpob looked back. "If I hear, you didn't attend classes or run away from here to go home, it wouldn't be good for you."

"Are you threatening me?" Kongpob asked emotionlessly.

"Take it however you want." Arthit shrugged.

Kongpob was going on his way when he bumped into someone. The guy was taller & looked stronger than him with his big biceps.

"Sorry!" Kongpob bowed his head. "Didn't mean to bump with you." He was about to leave after saying that but the guy held his shirt.

"Didn't mean to bump with me? Don't you have eyes or did you left those in your home?"

As expecting! Kongpob sighed internally. Nothing new! Nothing to be surprised! Even so , Kongpob didn't expect people to pick fights with him the moment he steps inside the university.

"I said sorry." Kongpob repeated again.

"That's what others also say to flirt, still do it intentionally."

Kongpob cringed out hearing that.

"Listen, I didn't do it intentionally."

"What year you're in?" The guy asked.

Kongpob looked at his wrist watch.

"I'm going to be late for my first class. If you just move , I can go on my way."

"What do you think, you are Huhh?" The guy held his collar up. The guy was bigger than him so Kongpob had to look up to meet the guy's eyes.

"No one." He smiled. "But atleast not a guy who likes to pick fights with every person he bumps with."

Kongpob heard the people around him were gasping, even whispering. The guy's grip on Kongpob's collar got tighter, his jaws clenched with anger.

"Aii Knot!! P'Tum is looking for you!" A guy from behind shouted.

"You're lucky for now." The guy said releasing Kongpob. "Will be seeing you soon, First year." A evil smirk flourished.

🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮🔮💝💮
A/N: Poor Kongy😕