Chapter-3: Adoption of a New Life

"Kongpob what are you doing?"

Kongpob almost jump on his place as he heard the voice. After a week of observation Kongpob found put Arthit wakes up in the morning almost after 8:30. So , of course he wasn't expecting Arthit to come at his kitchen at 7 a.m.

"Umm I was just..." Kongpob motioned himself aside to let Arthit see what he was doing.

Now Arthit knows what was that burning smell coming from.

"I... I was trying to make some sandwiches for you but I didn't knew how to use the toaster. So, I tried to fry an egg for you but it...."

"Burned" Arthit completed his sentence. Kongpob disappointedly looked at his feet.

"Oh Kongpob I already told you, you don't have to pressure yourself to learn cooking. You're already helping me. We don't want my kitchen to be burned right? Now do we?"

Kongpob shook his head as a 'no'.
"I'm sorry but I really wanted to... cook something for you."

Arthit chuckled seeing the boy pouting sadly looking down. He patted on Kongpob's cheek saying, "Okay let's do this. I'll help you to learn basics like toasting the breads, frying egg & umm also now you know how to make cup noodles right?"

Kongpob enthusiastically nodded his head.

"& about the main course how about we try to teach from the internet. For now see how I make fried eggs."

"Okay!"

Kongpob very concernly saw how the fried eggs were made by Arthit & how delicious that looked & tasted. He also wants to make those too. He is determined to make some good food for Arthit. The man is already given him a lot than he deserves. & He is very much grateful about it.

In the afternoon when Arthit came to his home back from his parents home as he was been called by his father, He saw the boy sleeping on the couch peacefully.

Arthit freshen up himself, changed himself into home clothes before waking Kongpob up.

"Kongpob. Kongpob. Wake up boy. I bought something for you." Arthit called gently stirring the sleeping figure.

"Uhmm P'Arthit?" Kongpob sheepishly asked. "You came back?"

"Hmm I'm home!" Arthit said.

Kongpob sat up on the couch rubbing his sleepy eyes. Arthit sat beside him.

"You look happy" Kongpob commented.

"Yes, I'm. My father wants me to handle our company."

"That's a great news P! Congratulations!!!"

"But I think I'm still not ready for it. So, I kind off turned him down for now."

"Ohh"

"Yeah I just graduated some months ago so I think I need sometime to work on me first before handling the company."

"You will do your best P. I know. Cause You're the best."

"Silly." Arthit ruffled on Kongpob's hair saying, "I'm not as perfect as you see me Kid!"

"You're just good as you are P! You make the best cup noodles I have ever had!"

Arthit laughed.

"You helped me, you're the best."

Arthit smiled.

"I bought some delicious food from my mother's home. Get up. You must be hungry."

Kongpob grinned at the word of food.

"It smells so nice!"

"Here" Arthit said as he served the plate infront of Kongpob.

"Thank you for the food."

"How does it tastes?" Arthit asked when he saw the boy eagerly having the second bite.

"Ummm Phi this is - this is really tasty!!! The best food I have ever had!"

Arthit smiles looking at the boy. The younger's cheeks are puffing up when he enters a big amount of food in his mouth, pink pouty lips slurping on the noodles, big doe eyes sparkling with excitement as he eats the food.
His Mom's food is always the best Arthit knows it. But knowing the younger like it

"Phi it's the best! Love it!" Kongpob happily dig in the food.

Sorry correction umm loving it, makes Arthit more happy.