Chapter-7: Family & Friends

It's already been 2 years since Kongpob started living with Arthit. Unbelievable right? Since when Kongpob started being a part of Arthit's daily life, a familiar face around his friends circle & a part of his family he can't really define.

As for Kongpob, Arthit is his part of existence.

"Kharap Aunty.
.........
I just got into home.
.........
Kharap no problems.
.........
Thank you na~ your food as always tasted so good. I still feel so full.
........."

Kongpob's wide smile suddenly dropped with what the other person said on the call.

"I'll try! No uhmm it's not like that you know you all mean so much to me &--"

"Is it Mae?" Arthit asked as he saw Kongpob entering the sitting room. The younger nodded. The elder was sitting on the sofa while working on the laptop.

"Yes Aunty P'Arthit is here. Do you wanna talk?"

"P'Arthit Aunty want to talk to you." Kongpob said this time directed to Arthit. He covered the phone with his hands before whispering, "Aunty is kinda angry with you because you didn't go home with me."

Arthit face turned pale. Kongpob gave a quick smile before handing him the phone & almost ran towards the washroom to fresh up.

"Hel-Hello Mae
.........
Ahh Mae why are you yelling at me? I'm sorry. I couldn't go.
.........
No Mae listen to me! I was busy-
.........
Ufff Mae I know Kongpob's the best but I'm your child too.
........
Kharap Mae. I'll take care of him. Yeah yeah.
.........
Bye Mae. See you soon." Arthit cut the call.

These days Arthit's mother prefers Kongpob over Arthit. His father is also not much different. In their opinion, Arthit was full of a mess until Kongpob entered his life. The boy took care of the house with filthy, messy surroundings, saved Arthit from eating junk food all the time basically Kongpob is the Saviour. Arthit's parents don't deny the fact that they sure raised their child good to help a poor abandoned boy but Kongpob is the sweetest. He almost melted their hearts on the first meeting even when the kid was too nervous.

Since then Kongpob is like their own child. They suggested Kongpob if they could adopt him but the boy rejected it politely. Of course everyone was shocked at the dinner table when he denied but when Arthit asked him later about it, he was shocked to know Kongpob's dark inner craves. After that None talked about that topic. Still Arthit's mother suggests Kongpob to call her 'Mae' just like Arthit but he still has banned himself from doing that.

Kongpob was always a lonesome boy, abandoned by his birth parents. When his own parents didn't wanted him then how could he expect someone else in this Cruel world to accept him? Also he doesn't want Arthit to feel that he is trying to steal his place. He is too much thankful of him, he feels he already is in 6 feet under the ground debt with Arthit's kindness. He can never pay back Arthit even if he tries to pay him with all the money in this world. The kindness Arthit own or the warm feelings he gave to Kongpob , it's priceless. He knows if he says that directly to Arthit or his parents, they would say he is being ridiculously foolish. But honestly he doesn't thinks that way. What's wrong with being like this? Kongpob can feel it that Arthit's parents love him, cares for him. But he also knows his boundaries so he restricted himself to ask anything more.

"Umm P are you busy?" Kongpob asked knocking on the door.

"No come"

"If you're doing your work I can come later it's okay." Kongpob suggested as he saw Arthit with his laptop.

"Noh I was going to have a break anyway." Arthit stretched his hands up, cracking his head side to side.
" Sit."

Kongpob sat infront of Arthit.
"Hmm P by the way you know Aunty made really delicious food today."

Arthit frowned at him asking, "Are you mocking me?"

"Noh, no! Of course not. I was just saying. I bought some for you too. Don't worry. I was just..."

Arthit is happy to hear that Kongpob bought him food but still faked some angerness saying, "Just what?"

"Aunty was telling me some of your childhood stories &--"

"Kongpob don't tell me you--"

Finally Kongpob showed the photo he was dying to tease Arthit for.

"Oh my Goodness P you look so damn cute here!"

"Kongpob you!!"

"You were so cute P!! Aunty said You wanted to be a Princess when you were young. A knight in shining armour to save you? Hahaha" Kongpob teased trying to suppress his laugh but failing miserably.

"KONGPOB GIVE ME THE PHOTO!!" Arthit stood up. But Kongpob resisted & walked back.

"I'm sorry P. I'm truly sad for you that I can't listen to you right now but this is truly a precious thing for me. I can't give this to anyone even if it's you." Kongpob faked sadness.

"Kongpob!!" Arthit ran behind him.

"Sorry P." Kongpob also ran. They almost ran in Arthit's room like Tom & Jerry. "Kongpob I said stop!!"

"Hahahaha you can't catch me!!"

But suddenly Kongpob tripped & Arthit held him from behind & quickly pinned him on the bed while Arthit hovered over him.

"I can't catch you Huhh?" Arthit said holding on Kongpob's wrists. "Now will you give it to me?"

Kongpob still tried to resist. "Noah"

"No huh?" Arthit then held both his wrists with one hand then started to tickle him .

"Hahaha P whahahattt are you doing? Hahaha let me go" Kongpob started laughing. Arthit started to tickle him more when Kongpob started laughing.

"Hahaha P stop. Stop I Hahaha please" Now Arthit started having fun. The younger's laughter filled the room melodiously , Arthit also began laughing with him.

"I give up! Hahahahaha"

"Why? Who said I can't catch him?" Arthit held the younger's t-shirt upto his chest then pushed his hands deeper inside it to tickle him more.

"P ahhaahah stop I can't anymore!!" Kongpob almost shouted but looked like Arthit was deaf ears by now

Until.....

"AII'ARTHIT!! KON--- Ohh ummm wrong timing again I guess?"

Kongpob Arthit looked at each other, then at the door where the newcomer was standing. Who else none other than Bright?

Then realisation hit them. Honestly Kongpob isn't a small boy anymore to play with, only looking into each others eyes for a long time can give the whole room a irresistible tension. The younger feels that the most but what about the elder? The younger doesn't know. Kongpob quickly tucked his half revealed t-shirt down from his chest. Arthit got up from him, Kongpob also stood up & left the two friends behind incredibly blushing. He only prayed to God that no one else saw his blushing face, specially Arthit.