Chapter-6: Happy birthday

If it is possible for anyone to jump on his place while sitting, Arthit did that.

"What the fu--" Arthit almost cussed out but restricted himself in the middle.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Arthit's friend aka Bright walked towards him.

Kongpob woke up from his sleep in the process. He sat up on the sofa looking back forth at Arthit & Bright. With his still sleepy mind he tried to understand what is going on but couldn't figure it out well.

While Arthit glared at Bright. Arthit gave his house's key to Bright because he was his only trusted friend who might help him when he is needed. However never once since Arthit moved in this house from his parent's house Bright actually helped him in a good way & now all of a sudden he came here to trouble Arthit.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. It isn't what , what you are thinking." Arthit said seriously.

"But the angle totally--" Arthit slapped Bright on his head.

Kongpob looked at Arthit questionably but Arthit shrugged to him saying, "He is full of nonsense."

"Ai Arthit!"

"Spit it out what you are here for." Arthit said getting up to have a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Ohh I almost forgot! Arthit Party!!!"

"Party?" Kongpob asked lowly out of curiosity.

"Yes Party! Arthit's birthday Party!" Bright announced in joy.

Arthit almost spilled the water on the kitchen counter. "What?"

"It was meant to be a surprise for you by our University friends but dude I'm sure you can act very well to be surprised, right?"

"Idiot!" Arthit said in his breath.

"Did you said anything?" Bright asked frowning.

"No did you hear anything?" Arthit questioned back.

"No but thought you did" Bright said scratching back of his hair.

"I already wished you at 12AM but here I'm. So.." Bright walked towards Arthit & hugged him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTHIT"

"Oh God! Are you trying to kill me! Get off from me." Arthit pushed his friend who was wrapping his arm around his neck too tight.

"Umm Happy Birthday P'Arthit." Kongpob said.

"Thank you" Arthit replied smiling.

Though Kongpob was in the kitchen, he could hear the loud voices from Arthit's room.

"Today is my holiday. I wanna sleep & laze around."

"Bro it's your birthday!!"

"But I want to sleep & have good food."

"We can have that in our place too!! We will chill there, have fun & Drink--"

"I don't Drink!! How many times I've to make you remember!"

"Okay don't drink but let's go everyone must be waiting."

"You know I don't like gatherings still you--"

"It's your birthday Arthit. Go change into something good or I'll slap your butt."

"You wouldn't dare!"