Chapter Two

"Hey, Uce! Could we stop at a drive through and get somethin to eat? I'm hungry!" Jimmy asked from behind me.

"Yeah! Want anything specific?" I asked turning into another lane.

"There's a Wendy's a few kilometers further! We can stop there!" Roman added as he looked down at the  map on his phone.

"You good with that?" I asked looking at the others from the rear view mirror.

"Sounds good!" Trin shrugged and I nodded.

"Alexandra Keith!" A fans voice called from beside me and I turned my head to see a car with a bunch of people in it trying to get my attention.

I waved at them before driving faster.

"Focus on the fucking road, you got a baby in the back!" I muttered before turning on the turn signal and switching onto another Lane.

"That's something I'd never understand! You got your kid in the back seat and you're driving like a maniac to get our attention!" Jey scoffed.

"Who wouldn't want my attention?" I joked making Roman look at me.

"Kidding, baby! I love you!" I smiled over at him before looking back at the road.

"Mm-hmm,  that's what I thought!" He smirked.

"Hey, Alex-- did you see the match between Becky and Bianca? That whip to the stomach must of been painful!" Trin spoke and I nodded.

"I saw her backstage with Seth and let me tell you, that Mark is permanent!" I stated.

"I literally flinched when I saw it happen!" She chuckled.

"Could you imagine if it was to the side of her face?" Roman chuckled.

"Talk about whiplash!" I mumbled making Jimmy make the sound of a whip slashing and I looked at him through the mirror.

"Ayo, Cuz, there's Wendy's!" Jey called and I looked at the approaching restaurant.

I turned onto the last lane before pulling up into the drive-thru.

"Welcome to Wendy's! May I take your order?" A voice popped up through the intercom.

We gave the lady our orders before pulling up to the window and I rolled mine down.

The lady handed us our bags and I gave her Roman's card to swipe before she handed it back.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening!" She smiled.

"Did she even realize who we were?" Jimmy asked confused as I turned back onto the Highway.

"I don't think she cared!" I shrugged.

"Well that's rude! We work our asses off and risk our bodies and they completely ignore us!" He scoffed.

"Weren't you just complaining about the attention?" Trin asked making me laugh.

"Still! It would be nice to be recognized in a Wendy's drive-thru!" He muttered.

"Babe!" Trin groaned.

"What?" He defended.

"I'm just sayin!" He shrugged.

"Babe, have they given you guys the storyline for Wrestlemania yet?" I questioned and he picked his head up from resting against the back of the seat to look at me.

"No, not yet! Paul is getting it from Creative tomorrow!" He answered.

"But I heard it was an awesome script. Something about it being 'A historical moment in WWE". Jimmy added quoting his statement with his fingers.