Chapter Eighteen

"Wait here, I don't want Rhea and those two dickheads to see you". I stated as we stood outside the Gorilla.

"I can't wait to see the looks on their stupid faces when they see you guys coming out there". Bianca smirked.

"Don't worry baby, your title ain't going nowhere". Roman assured pulling me closer to his chest.

"If they try something, we got you, uce". Solo added.

"Thanks, boys". I smiled just as Rhea's music came on and we could hear the crowd boo mixed with some cheers.

"You ready?" Roman asked grabbing my face in his hands and I nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be". I muttered as his thumb stroked my cheek.

"Rhea likes to play dirty. So watch your back out there". Sami spoke from behind me and I turned to look at him.

"Yeah, well. So do I". I smirked.

"Good luck, baby girl". Paige smiled.

Jimmy pulled back the curtain and I entered the Gorilla with the boys behind me.

Rhea's music died down and suddenly switched to mine causing the audience to scream out loud and I walked out onto the ramp with my belt slung over my shoulder.

"And her opponent,  The Smackdown Women's Champion. Weighing in at 125 pounds from Pensacola, Florida. Alexandra Keith". Jojo announced and I smirked over at Rhea and the two boys in the ring with her when Roman and the boys appeared behind me and Rhea looked back at Logan and Kevin in anger.

Roman slung his arm over my shoulder as we walked down the ramp towards the ring. After Roman had helped me in and the boys followed after, I gave Jojo my belt before staring across the ring at Rhea who glared at me.

Kevin came forward glaring daggers at me and I raised my eyebrow at him before giving him a little mock wave which caused him to flare his nose and take a step towards me, but Solo got in his face.

"Where you going, Uce?" He snapped causing Kevin to glare at him harder.

"You shouldn't be out here!". Kevin snapped.

"Neither should you". Jey scoffed as him and Jimmy stepped behind Solo, backing him up.

Suddenly Rhea appeared behind Kevin and pushed him away from Solo before getting in his face with a smirk.

"What you gonna do, Sikoa? Hit me?" She taunted making him seath in anger.

"You ain't getting that belt, Ripley". Solo snapped and Rhea looked over at me.

"I'm gonna break every bone in her body and make you boys watch". She smirked making my blood boil.

Jey and Jimmy glared at her inching closer to Solo's side as he got even closer to her face and I knew if I didn't intervene then Solo was surely gonna smack her back to Australia.