Chapter Sixteen

The sound of my alarm blaring from beside me woke me up from my deep sleep and I groaned out in annoyance before lifting my head up off the pillow and reached over to switch if off.

Roman's grip from around my naked torso tightened once he felt me moving to get out of bed and I chuckled softly.

I grabbed his arm gently to remove it but he held me firmly in place and moved me back into him and I laughed.
"Babe, I have to get up". I commented and he leaned in to kiss my neck with a grunt.

"Stay with me". He mumbled against my skin and I sighed.

"As much as I want too. I have a date with the girls". I stated making him groan in annoyance before letting go of me and turning to face the other side and I frowned in confusion.

"What's wrong with you?" I questioned sitting up to look over at him.

"You're always out with the girls! And don't get me wrong I love them to bits but I would also like to spend time with my wife". He answered making me roll my eyes.

"Roman, you're stuck with me 24/7. How much more time do you want?" I scoffed.

"You're also with the girls 24/7". He pointed out making me scoff.

"I'm allowed to spend time with my friends, Roman. Stop being a baby and I'll see you later". I snapped before walking to the bathroom to change.

Once I had changed into my workout attire, I exited the bathroom to see Roman sitting on the bed on his phone and he looked up at me.

"Why do you have to give me attitude?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes as I picked up my pajamas off the floor and put it in my suitcase.

"Because you being unreasonable". I scoffed.

"Oh am I? I didn't know that me wanting to spend time with you was being unreasonable". He snapped and I turned to look at him.

"Why you giving me shit, Joe?" I snapped, using his government name.

"You're forever out with the girls when we have off days and I can't even remember the last time we went out on a proper date without you having an anemic attack, Alexandra". He yelled and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Then why didn't you just marry someone in perfect health?" I yelled back before walking towards the door and slamming it behind me as I left

I took the elevator down to the lobby where the girls were already waiting for me and their smiles left their faces once they saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Paige asked pulling me into a hug and I immediately hugged her back before pulling away.

"I'll tell you in the car". I answered and the girls followed me towards the parking lot and I unlocked the car before hopping into the driver's seat with Trin next to me and the two in the back seat.