Chapter Seventeen

"Do you wanna go out to eat, or do you wanna stay in and order room service?" Roman questioned as I lay with my head on his naked chest.

"Can we stay in? I just want to lay in your arms all night". I smiled drawing patterns on his chest making him chuckle.

"Of course, baby". He answered kissing my forehead.

He reached over to grab the hotel's telephone before pressing the reception button.

As Roman spoke to the receptionist about our food order, I had climbed out of bed to use the bathroom before coming back to see Roman laying on his back with his eyes closed. I smiled at the sight of him laying there in his naked glory with the duvet covering his lower region.

I sauntered over to him before climbing onto the bed and sat on his lower stomach where he gripped my hips and looked at me with a lopsided smile.

"I've been thinking". I commented and he cocked his head to the side and looked at me to continue with a hum.

"I want to join the bloodline". I continued and he looked at me confused.

"Baby, you're already apart of the bloodline". He chuckled and I shook my head.

"No, I mean in storylines. Logan already tried to come for me because of his beef with you. Who's to say it won't happen again?" I explained.

"Besides, I'd feel more comfortable with you and the boys accompanying me to the ring more often and me for you guys. Maybe I can speak to Steph about putting us into a storyline together". I shrugged.

"The fans would definitely eat that shit up. And what better way than the Champions of Smackdown dominating together". He smiled.

"It would make some killer Tv". I chuckled.

"I'm one hundred percent behind the idea. We should talk to Steph at the arena". He nodded.

I laid down on his chest and his arms tightened around my waist and pressed a kiss to the top of my head making me sigh deeply.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" I asked and he hummed in thought.

"We could hit the gym tomorrow morning and get a session in together then we can go out for a lunch date". He suggested.

"Awesome. Then we can come back here where I can perv over you in the shower". I joked making him laugh.

"Or you could just join me and experience it yourself". He smiled.

"I like to watch". I wiggled my eyebrows as I looked up at him.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"You do it to me all the time". I defended.

Just then there was a knock on the door followed by a faint voice calling out as room service.

"I got it". I mumbled moving to get off him but he pulled me back down onto the bed.

"You're butt ass naked. I'll go". He stated when I looked at him confused.

"So are you". I scoffed just as he bent down to pick up his boxers and put them on.

"Not anymore". He winked before disappearing out the room and I rolled my eyes.

Two days later we were back at the arena and I was sitting backstage as Roman was in Stephanie's office pitching our idea to her when Sami Zayn approached me with a camera crew behind him looking nervous.

"Hey, uh-- Alex?" He stuttered and I looked up at him from my phone with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you know where Roman is? I tried looking for him in his locker room but Jey yelled at me to get out". He stated.