Chapter Eight.

Roman carried me backstage with my face tucked into his neck, slightly kissing on the skin.

"Now that's what I call a power couple!" Sasha grinned as her and the girls walked up to us.

"Congratulations, Uce!" Trin smiled high hiving him.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!" I smiled pulling away from his neck.

"Well I couldn't have done it without you!" I smiled, kissing my cheek.

"If you will excuse us ladies, I need to go shower and get the sweat off my body!" Roman smiled before carrying on walking down the hall towards his locker room with me in his arms.

I put my face back against his neck before biting down slightly on his skin and brushing my tongue over it making him wince.

"Baby girl, don't play with me-- else I'll take you in this locker room!" He whispered as he opened the door.

"Is that a promise?" I smirked into his ear making him grunt as he kicked the door closed behind him.

He threw his titles onto the couch before backing me up against the wall and kissing me roughly.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth and pulling slightly before releasing it and bent down to kiss my neck.

"Roman!" I shuddered softly as his big hands moved to grab my ass cheeks.

I tangled my hand into his wet hair as he pushed his hips against mine and I gasped once I felt the friction of his bulge press against my clothed heat.

"Baby--Mm-- We gotta meet the others at the car in an hour!" I moaned out as he licked up my neck.

"Let them wait!" He grunted squeezing my ass.

"Roman!" I panted and he groaned before pulling away from the wall and carrying me to the showers.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" Trinity asked as Roman and I approached the car hand in hand.

"I think I might have a clue!" Jey smirked as Roman grabbed my bags and loaded them in the trunk.

"Ya'll were celebrating!" He chuckled making me roll my eyes playfully.

"You're just jealous that Roman could hit it anytime he wanted to!" I smiled, slapping my ass as I walked towards the front seat.

"Oh don't worry, Uce! I'll be home in less than Ten hours! Then I'll be getting it to!" He chuckled climbing into the backseat with his brother and Trin.

"I couldn't imagine any other way to celebrate our Victories!" Jimmy smirked squeezing Trin's boob and she swatted his hand away.

"Babe!" She groaned making him chuckle.

Roman shook his head as he started up the car and reversed out the parking lot.

"Roman, I love you!" The fans started screaming as we drove out of the Arena.

I rolled my window down making the fans scream even louder as I waved at some of them.

"Alexandra, marry me!" One of them yelled making me laugh.

"How long is this flight gonna take?" Trin asked tapping away at her phone.

"About Nine hours!" I answered, resting my head against the seat as Roman placed his hand on my thigh.

"Nine hours? You mean I gotta sit in the air with blue balls for Nine hours?" Jimmy scoffed making me snort.

"Well, if you had done a quickie at the Arena, you wouldn't be sitting with this problem!" I retorted.

"Not all of us have private locker rooms, Alexandra!" Jimmy mocked making me giggle.

"Since when has that stopped you?" Trin questioned making me bust out laughing.

"Aw, come on Trin, don't do me like that!" He whined.

"She ain't gonna be doing you at all, Uce!" Roman commented looking at his cousin through the rear view mirror.

I laughed even louder at his remark making Jimmy slump back against the seat as Roman sent me a wink before looking back at the road.

Pulling up towards the Private Plane, we climbed out the car before grabbing our luggage and boarding the plane.

The plane was spacious which had three private sectors in which we could sleep in.

"Jimmy, I know what you're thinking so you better not be fuckin loud!" I commented making Trin laugh.

"That's not a problem for me-- she's the screamer!" He smirked making Trin hit him in the chest.

"Jimmy!" She warned.

"Ya'll are gross! I'm going to sleep!" Jey scoffed walked towards the furthest section and shutting the door behind him.

"See you in Nine hours!" Jimmy commented before throwing Trin over his shoulder making her squeal as he slammed the door behind them making me chuckle.

"Come on, I got us the best space!" Roman whispered in my ear before leading me towards the other closed door.

I opened it and walked inside before gasping at the sight in front of me.

"Roman its beautiful!" I smiled looking at him and he chuckled.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom quickly, I'll join you in a second!" I smiled before kissing his lips and walking into the conjoined bathroom and shutting the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked.

If Roman thinks that the little shower sex at the Arena was gonna satisfy him, we'll then baby-- get ready to eat your heart out! I thought to myself before stripping out of my clothes and into the new set of lingerie I bought whilst I was shopping with the girls a few days ago.

I took my hair out from its ponytail and ruffled it to make it look bouncy.

I looked myself over before fixing my boobs to fit properly in the bra before smirking to myself.

Now all I'm hoping is that I don't scream!