Chapter Fourteen

A week later, Roman and I were back at the WWE. Tonight he had a segment with the Usos and I had a match against Bianca Belair. Ever since Roman retained both titles, Logan Paul has been taunting him, so Stephanie decided to create a fued between the two which is resulting in his segment tonight.

Its also pretty obvious to both the women's and men's locker room that I despise the idiot and Logan has been using it to his advantage by annoying the shit out of me backstage every chance he gets.

I was in Roman's locker room with Trin and Sasha whilst the boys were with the new day playing Xbox.

"Agh, my back is killing me. I'm still feeling the events from last night when Shayna assaulted me with the damn kendo stick". Sasha whined as she laid sprawled out on the sofa beside me.

"All in a days work my friend". I commented typing away at my phone before letting out a soft giggle.

"Who's making you giggle like that?" Trin scoffed as she grabbed my phone out my hand and read my text messages before I had a chance to yank it back.

"Trin!". I whined and her eyes widened.

"Girl, you sexting your damn husband when he's literally down the hall?" She scoffed just as I snatched my phone back from her.

"Hey, at least you two got y'alls husband's around 24/7. I only see mine twice a week". Sasha scoffed.

"At least you get your back blown out even better". I smirked.

"So you saying Roman doesn't blow your back out?" She smiled making me scoff.

"Please, Roman has me bending like a damn pretzel whenever I want and he never says no". I smirked.

"That was information I didn't need to know". Trin grimaced making me laugh.

"Speaking of our husbands, I need to go call mine. I'll see you guys around". Sasha smiled before getting up and walking to the door.

"Later". I smiled as Trin waved her off before she left the locker room.

"Alex?" Trin called and I hummed in response before looking up at her.

"John and I were talking and we wanted to find out from you and Roman if the four of us along with Jey and Tekeisha should vacation somewhere for the holidays". She stated and I smiled.

"I'm game but I'll speak to Roman about it". I shrugged making her smile brightly.

Just then the door opened and the three boys walked in and we smiled at them.

"Hey". I greeted as Roman grabbed my feet before lifting them up and sat down on the couch next to me and placed my feet on his lap.

"Uce totally annihilated Kofi in Call of duty". Jimmy chuckled whilst sitting down next to Trin as Jey went over to his bag.

"As always. You sure you didn't miss your calling, babe?" I joked making Roman chuckle.

"I'm good". He smiled.

"Yo, we gotta head to the Gorilla. Our segment's in five". Jey hollered before moving to the door.

"Put that jackass in his place, baby". I smiled as Roman leaned over and placed a kiss to my lips before getting up and leaving with the twins.

Trin switched on the TV and in a matter of seconds our boys were walking down the ramp with Paul behind them.

The segment lasted five minutes before the boys were walking back to the Gorilla and I had to get ready for my match. I was already In my gear and walking down the hallway and I saw Roman heading my way with the twins.