Chapter Six

"You got this baby! We're gonna be out there with you the whole time!" Roman assured calming Down my nerves as we stood inside the Gorilla.

This was it! It was finally Wrestlemania, the biggest Wrestling Event of the year.

Sasha and Trinity were competing for the Tag team titles in a three way match. Roman was defending his Smackdown Championship all while challenging Brock for the Universal Title at the same time. The Twins were defending their reign as the tag teams Champions and here I was, about to compete for the Women's championship.

"You can do this Alex, we have faith in you!" Sasha added pulling me into a hug with Trin.

"In a matter of minutes you'll be walking out of here a Champion!" Trin smiled.

"We all will!". Jimmy added.

"Wait for me!" Paige yelled running into the Gorilla.

"Good luck baby girl, we'll be waiting in here for you!" She smiled pulling me into a bone crushing hug before pulling away.

Charlotte's music came on as she walked out onto the ramp and I turned to look at Roman.

"It's go time!" He smirked before standing behind me and rubbing my arms up and down soothingly.

When Jojo had announced Charlotte and she made her way into the ring, my music hit and I took in a deep breath before letting go and stepping onto the ramp.

"And introducing the challenger, from Pensacola,  Florida accompanied by the Bloodline--  weighing in at 125 pounds, Alexandra Keith!" Jojo spoke into the mic and I raised my finger in the air sporting the Bloodline pose with the others behind me before Roman threw his arm around my neck and we made our way to the ring.

Roman helped me into the ring as Jey and Jimmy circled Charlotte in a provoking way before they came up behind me and I glared over at her.

"Good luck, baby!" Roman whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and climbing out the ring, standing next to his cousins and Paul.

~Ding ding ding~

Charlotte and I circled each other  before locking up in the middle of the ring. She over powered me before locking her arm under mine and tossed me over her shoulder and I quickly got up before turning to look at her.

She came up towards me to try and land a punch to my face but I blocked it with my forearm and delivering a slap to the side of the face. She looked at me in shock before a landed another one only harder, making her fall.

 She looked at me in shock before a landed another one only harder, making her fall

"That's it baby, you got this!" I heard Romn clap from behind me.

I dragged her up by the hair before pushing her against the ropes and using it to Choke her.