Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning feeling so much lighter than I've felt in my life. I guess I never realize the amount of weight there was in shoulder from not talking to my brother. I'm glad we are talking again. Maybe everything will go back to the way it was before he turned into a jerk? I don't I guess I'll see but I still don't fully trust him.

I got off bed and took a nice shower and brushed my teeth. I got out off the shower and put on some music while getting dressed. The first song to play was Naughty Girl and I Love That Song. So I sung along while getting dressed. Today I decided to wear something sexy yet simple and short. So, I wore my high waisted Shorts with a blue tube-top and a jeans no sleeve jacket to match. Just as I'm finishing putting on my make-up Chris Brown's Beg For It starts playing and I have to get up and start singing, whining and grinding to the song. Then someone knocks on my door and I tell them to come in.

I slowly turn around and see Steven just staring at me eyes wide.

"Yes? Can I help you? I asked him but he didn't reply. "Hello, Steven is something wrong? I ask him again snapping my fingers at him. That finally seems to get him out of his 'little trance'.

"No nothing's wrong. I was just going to tell you that some people are staying home today and are asleep so if you could turn down the music a bit?" He asked politely.

"Yeah sure of course." I said while turning down the music "Was there anything else?"

He look like he was going to say something for a minuet then said "No, that's it. See you later?" He said more like he was asking me so i replied "Yeah yeah sure" I said while nodding

Just then our hands accidental touch and that left little tingles starting from my hand and traveling all the way down to my core. How one simple touch from him can get me like this I dont know. But i know he felt it too from the look in his eyes... I looked away and turned around to turn off the music and grab my bag for school and my phone... He was still there.

"Um, Kat my car isn't working. I was wondering if I could ride with you today?" He asked me

I was a little taken back by that and I would've said no but why not? Its just a ride to school. "Yeah sure, But I'm actually ready now. So, be by my car in five minuets other wise im gonna have to ditch you." I told him and i was actually very serious and I think he noticed that in my face.

"Yeah okay.... Thanks" He said with a smile.He's perfect sexy smile. "After you" he said with a smirk and bowed. I laughed and blushed a little and walked away. 'You have a sexy smile too and a nice ass' I heard him say i turned to him and blushed and walked faster.

He chuckled 'ain't no need to be shy.' I heard him say to me again through our mind link 'who said I was'. 'If you say so sweetheart' After he said that i started blushing so hard I thought everyone could see it from a mile away. I put up my block and reminded myself to put that up more often.

We got into the car and I let him drive because I just didnt feel like it. It was a bit of an awkward silence in the car so i turned on the radio. Then they started playing a throwback song. Lloyd "Cupid" and he started singing along with it.

'When your in love everything feels like it goes your way.....' I looked at him shocked and horrified because he couldnt sing to save his life! "Dont hate on my voice" he said and continued singing this time looking at me 'and I hope that i feel this way forever hope that its me and you together and i dont wanna waste another moment It's just me and you girl and cupid has done it again...' he sang while looking me in the eye. For a moment it was all perfect till i realized this is just Steven playing with me. So I looked away from him and out the window.

"What's wrong??" he asked me

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me Kat. I can tell theres something your not saying. So save me the trouble of having to get out of you and just tell me. Please" He begged me. How could i say no?

"It's silly. It's just when you were singing and looking at me. You'd never actually sing that to me. Because I'm not good enough for you and it pissed me off slightly." I shrugged and continued looking out the window.

"Well, I know why you think that and"

"Think?!" Why I think that Steven. No fuck off because I know I dont think" I snapped at him

He pulled over the car and parked then turned to me "Listen to me Katalayah. You Don't know a damn thing. You know what i said when i lied to you. You know a damn lie. Kat I love you. I had the biggest crush on you. You were all I ever thought about up untill we started high school. I got full of myself because of all the attention i got. I guess in turn i ignore you. But, I always had a thing for you till Trevor told me to give it up. That you didnt feel the same way that i did. So, I tryed to just forget you. It didnt really work. I slept around but i still was attached to you. Then i found out you were my mate. I was so happy at first. but then i realized i couldnt do it.But it was never because I didnt find you attractive not because i didnt think you were good enough. Kitten you are all that and more. I Fucked up i know.  But I'm gonna make you believe that I love you and want to be with you. and I'm so sorry. And Kitten I'm not giving. I will never stop trying." He finished with tears in his eyes.

He was so sincere and it was overwhelming for me to hear that from him. I couldnt hold it in. I cried and i cried I cried like a baby. He got out the car and came to my side and pulled me out the car and just held me and repeatedly said I'm sorry katalayaha I LOVE YOU. I picked my head off his shoulder to look him in the eye and I kissed him. It was the most passionate and Intense kiss we've ever had. This kiss wasnt full of lust or even revenge an trying to prove a point. It was full of love and compassion between two mates and it was incrediable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

How you guys liking that ??????????? Bet you guys didnt expect this !!!!!:) lol Listen guys I am soooooooooo sorryy about this long ass wait. Ive been busy and couldnt find the time. So i stop doing my homework and worked on this chapter for you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you guys liked this chapter I will be working on another chapter and try to have it up no later than sunday!

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Commentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!