Chapter 18 - A New Family

RECAP

We got in the car and reached home within 2 minuets thank god !. All the while I've been wondering.
Is Steven ready to be a dad? I'm I ready to be a mom? *no* and of course how the hell I'm I going to tell him I'm carrying his pups?

*************

We were in the room for 2 minuets when we heard the front door open. They were just congratulating me and asking me how and when I'm I going to tell him when he bust in the door and ran over to me while the girls moved over to the side.

"Baby, where you feeling sick? Do you need the doctor?" he asked me while softly stroking my cheek.

"No, baby. I don't think so." *At least not until after I tell you.

"Okay babe"

"What the hell happened? you were suppose to make sure she was alright and bring her to me!. If something was wrong you should've came and got me she my mate !"

"And shes our best-friend" Monica said "Yeah and she needed us and I wasn't going to leave her not even for a second!" Zania then continued for her

"Guys please stop!" "Girls?..." I said and gave them a look telling them to stop so I could talk to him

"We'll see you later Kat. I guarantee you will be seeing us and Nyoka and Christina tomorrow. So..."

"Rest up and feel better. We love you Kat always no matter what" Monica finished for her. They hugged me and left me and Steven alone. here goes nothing...

"So, you sure your feeling better ?"  "I'm fine baby... Just a little nervous now."

"Nervous why?.." I looked away "Kitten tell me"

"Its just a question I've been thinking about. Will we have to take over in 9 months when your mom and dad step down as alpha and luna right?"

"Yes we will..." he said coming on the bed next to me "But don't worry they'll be around to help us for a while.. well until we graduate."

"Okay" I said softly . Now I'm scared; school, alpha and luna duties, and our pups (Since im going to give birth in like 3 months)? How the hell are we going to do this?

"Baby, how many kids are you going to want to have?" I asked not looking at him

He chuckled "Where'd that come from?"

"I just want to know what I'm getting myself into." I smile hoping he bought that

"Hmm... well as much as you want but at least 3? What about you?"

"Awe and Um I was thinking the same thing. maybe more if we could handle it. But I guess we'll find out."

"Yeah your right we will but we have a long time for that." he stated

"But what if we don't?" I asked

"What do you mean?" he asked confused

"What if we don't have a long time till we find out?" I said quietly

"What are you trying to say Kat? Are you saying you want to start having kids soon?" he asked confused and apprehensive of my answer. Scared I would say I want kids soon. Shit how's he going take it when he finds out I'm pregnant now and we're going to have them in 3 months?

I sat on his lap that I was straddling him and said "Baby the reason I left class is because I had to puke. but I am not sick or anything..... Baby we're gonna find out how many in three months" I said really fast at the end