Chapter 1 - Were Mates ? - Part Two

Katalyah's POV

As soon as i got home i saw my brother Shaun and he i could tell he was upset. He said "where the hell have you been?! i didnt see you not once in school today!" I said "I know and im sorry but i wasnt feeling that well today so i just took the day off im so sorry i didnt tell you". "Oh okay, just next time please let me know i've been worried sick" he said and then hugged me. " so are you feeling better now ?" I said "yeah im feeling a lot better and im just gonna go get ready for the pack party tonight." he said "alright i'll see you soon". i smiled and nodded my head. Then, i headed up the stairs to my room to start getting ready. its 5:45 now so i took a thirty minuet shower. After my shower i reapplied my make-up and i then decided i would straighten my hair for the night. After i was finished i got dressed and put on my shoes and looked at myself in the mirror. I really do look good in this dress. It hugged my body in all of the right places, it stopped mid-thigh and showed just a little clevage. i was interrupted when i heard a knock at my door so i said " who is it ". Then the girls answer " Open up this door Bitch " and i laughed to myself and let them in. They autimatically started sizing me up and saying "Damn Kat you are looking good". i laughed and said "im okay but c'mon look at yall.! Yall are looking FINE." They all said in unison " yeah we know" and started to laugh and gave them a look damn yall crazy.After we all felt ready we went down stairs at around 7:30. Automatically Monica, Christina, Zania, and Nyoka started scanning the room looking for their mates. After a while the guys found us and they went to the dance floor leaving just me and Romero like always...

Romero's POV

Like always the girls Monica, Christina, Nyoka, and Zania left Kat and i alone. Not that i'm complaining. She is so beautiful and that dress that se is wearing tonight just fits her body perfectly. Her long sexy legs and her body her ass god damn that ass. But ofcourse she has the prettiest eyes and a smile that just makes my heart melt. Its obvious that i am completly in love with this girl. She said "Why are you staring at me like that? Do i have something in my hair ?" Oh shit i've been staring at her like a fucking idoit! wth is wrong with me?. " Oh no nothing's in your hair. i was just thinking" She smiled and said " about me ?" I looked into her beautiful light brown eyes and said " yeah about you" "what about me" she said. i looked away and said " oh just you look nice tonight". She looked away and blushed "thank you" she said. i just smiled. i asked her does she wanna go and get a drink she said yeah sure i would love to. We walked over to refreshment table and got a drink. it was filled with alcohol so we only had one cup. "Do you wanna dance?" she asked. I answered and said trying not to sound to excited. " Yeah why not" i said. so i lead her out the dance floor and they started playing Gal A Bubble by Konshens.

Katalayah's POV

Just as we got on they started playing my song "Gal A Bubble" I said " OMG this is my song!" i pulled Romero to the floor and started singing the song "Gal a dash out so mi glad mi come out ready fi leef what yuh talking about road mi live mi nah wan see nuh house mi a rave and a wait pon di sun fi cum out". I was whining and popping my ass all over the place but Romero kept up the pace with me the whole time. we continued like that until the song ended. "I'll be back I have to use the bathroom." he nodded hes head and said " okay ". With that i left him and went to the bathroom only for people to be in there making out. they didn't even acknowledge the fact that i was standing there. so i just left and went to the first bathroom upstairs. Thankfully, there wasn't anyone in there. I used the bathroom and washed my hands and opened the door only to bump into someone and feel tingles all over my body. I said "I'm so sorry Steven". My wolf started screaming MATE ! HE IS OUR MATE !!! and i got a little closer while I looked at him I smiled and said " your my mate ". He didn't say anything he just looked at me with pure lust in his eyes and out of no where he kissed me. I immediately kissed back his tongue passed over my lips asking for access which i gladly granted. We continued like that until we were both out of breath. We stared each other in the eye. He looked at me with what looked like love and then it changed he backed away and i came closer. I said " whats wrong ?" He said " we can't be together ". i said "what ? what do you mean? are you rejecting me?" He said "Yes. Katalayah Thomas I Official Reject you as my mate ". Then he turned and walked away.