Chapter 20- Reunite

(Alpha) Peter's POV

I've been running for nearly an hour looking for Jermaine but I've had no luck. I'm starting to get worried... *Son*

*Dad is everything alright? Is something wrong?!*

*I have not been able to find Jermaine as yet. Send Shaun and Trevor and two more out to help now. Without worrying your mate!*

*Yes Alpha*

*Snap* I turned around crouched in attack mode ready; to see the most beautiful she-wolf I've ever seen in my existence.

Mystery Girl's POV

"MATE" my wolf told me. This beautiful male wolf in front of me is my mate? The one who screams Alpha? Me a rogue mated to an alpha no way in hell is this possible. This doesnt happen! This cant be right but it feels right. I feel such a strong pull to him. He's got to be my mate. 

He changed into a sexy naked God. He is so big!

"Change!" He told me and my wolf automatically wanted to do what he said I on the other hand was a little apprehensive. I don't have any clothes near by.... so I just tried to give him a look to let him know that was not going to happen.

"I Am Your Mate. Do Not Be Afraid. I Won't Hurt You. Please Change. I Promise To Only Look You In Your Eyes." he told me and I don't know what it is about him but I believe him. So, I nodded my head and changed.

"Hi" I said while trying to cover my private areas

"Hi, whats your name?" he asked me

"I'm Chanel and you are?"

"Peter.... You are so beautiful. I never thought I'd find you. My true mate."

"How can you be so sure that I'm your true mate"

"Besides the fact that right now I'm fighting myself from taking you and making you mine right here right now?" I blushed when he said that

"You're so beautiful when you blush, don't ever hide yourself from me." he said closing the distance between us and lightly rubbing my check with his fingers.

"*I cleared my throat* Yeah besides that. How are you so sure?"

"Because I already meet my second chance mate, and she left me for her true mate years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry you had to go through that. It must of hurt."

"It did a lot. But, I understood because it was her true mate. If it were me I would've done the same thing; in a better way. And now I've finally found you."

I kissed him I dont know why, or what came over me but I kissed and I feel like I'm in heaven.

"Wow. What was that for?"

"I have no...." I was saying before he kissed me again

"Sorry, I just had to kiss you again."

"It's fine, I've got no complaints!"

"Alpha?" I heard a male voice say. Peter then quickly stood in front of me in an act of shielding my naked body from who I assume are his pack members. He growled at them then asked "What is it?"

"You called for us Alpha."

"FUCK, yes I did. *sigh* TURN AROUND AND LOOK AWAY" he told them. They quickly did what they were told.

"I'm sorry but I must go and find my beta." he told me

shit. His Beta? The man we just took ?! FUCK.