Chapter 21 (part2)

"Mom this is my beautiful, amazing and wonderful mate and fiance Tatiana." "Tatiana this my mom" 

"Hi Tatiana its nice to meet you, I hear you're amazing, wonderful and beautiful which you are" She said while hugging and laughing.

"It's great to meet you too. I have heard such wonderful stories about you, and I am so glad I actually have the chance to meet you... And you pretty hot yourself" my mate said back to my mom, laughing.

This is amazing they just met and their laughing with each other, their joking, hell I think their kind of flirting with each other in platonic way though of course. 

"Thank you. I like her!" My mom told me.

"That's great mom I knew you would."

"Hey, I know we don't have lots of catching up to do and all but, hello hi Tatiana I'm Xavier's father its great to meet you as well"

"Oh dad I'm sorry, it's good to see you too and well yeah this is Tatiana."

"Hi, sir I'm sorry about that its just you know I came here just expecting to meet you, I never thought I would have the chance to meet your wife. But it is really nice to meet you too!" My mate explain quite quick and frantic

"It's already dear, I understand and please call me Peter or dad ! Your family, now my future daughter-in-law"

"Wow, I still can't believe this mom, I can't believe you here"

"I'm here Xavvy an I'm not going anywhere"

"And we wouldn't have it any other way" my dad said as he hugged his wife.

"Well its late, we should all go up to bed and tomorrow if everyone is feeling up to it and free maybe we could just spend the day day together? As a family, including you sweetheart, and Steven" mom said while holding Tatiana's hand and giving her a warm smile.

"Well mom that's great"- "there is nothing else we would enjoy more" Tatiana said finishing my sentence

This has been such a crazy day, never could I even fathom just the bare thought that today would be the day I would see my mom again, and introduce her to Tatiana, have my family whole again. I'm also engaged to my mate and the love of my life, and I've made amends with my baby sister. Tonight is the night I'm going to bed with the biggest smile on my face because everything is perfect and nothing can ever ruin this. NOTHING, I won't let ANYTHING or ANYONE tear my family apart EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short and it's been forever but I truly I'm sorry but school has me going insane, we're on a very fast schedule, but this semester is almost over ! XD 

But I really hope you guys liked part 2, this was another filler chapter with their mom. Next chapter will be uploaded right after this one because it's already finished ! XD 

Not reall sure what your gonna say about the next chappy but I hope to find out soon! GOOO GOOOO

Well go ahead what are you still reading this for go read the the next chapter you know you wanna !!!!!!!! 

Don't forget to :

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!