Chapter 2

Stevens POV

I was upstairs headed to the bathroom since the one downstairs was occupied only to smell the most amazing scent i have ever smelt. She walked out of the bathroom and we bumped into each other and i felt tingles all over my body. I looked her into her eyes and my wold screamed MATE ! I WANT MATE !. This cant be the betas daughter, my best friends little sister ? She looked at me and said

" I'm so sorry Steven" She looked like she was having a conversation with herself. Until she got closer smiled at me and said

" Your my mate ".

I looked at her and realized she had the most beautiful mesmerizing eyes and i kissed her. she automatically kissed me back. Our lips were moving in unison as one as i passed my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrances that she did grant. We stayed like that for awhile until i notice she was running out of air so i broke the kiss. We stared into each others eyes until i realized i cant do this. I cant and wont be with her. So i backed away from she came closer to me and said

"Whats wrong ?"

I said " we cant be together "

" What? What are you talking about ? Are youu rejecting me? " She said as i could see the tears forming in her eyes. I wanted nothing more than to go over to her comfort her, and tell her i'm sorry but i can't.

I took a deep breath and said " Yes. Katalayah Thomas I Offically Reject You As My Mate " and then i walked off not wanted to see her cry.

Romero's POV

Its been 15 minuets since Kat left. what could be taking her so long ? Maybe shes not feeling well ? So I walked upstairs to see her on the floor crying. I ran to her and asked her " are you okay? "

She cried and i couldnt understand a word coming out of her mouth. So i said " wait what happened tell me please" begging her more than asking her at this point.

She stopped crying long enough to say " St-Steven is my mate and h-h-he rejected me " then she started crying even harder than before. I mind linked Zania, Nyoka, Christina, and Monica to come upstairs to Kat's room NOW.

I picked her up bridal style and said " It's okay. I'm here. " I carried her off to her room and laid her on the bed just as the girls and their mates showed up looking worried as hell.

Monica's POV

I was dancing with Edward when Romero said something in the mind link.

He said " Come Upstairs to Kat's room NOW it's important. "

I automatically started spped walking off to her room. They were all already there when I reached to her room.

I looked at Kat to see her laying on her bed crying her eys out. I said " What's wrong? What happened to her ?"

Romero said I came up here looking for her after she had been gone for nearly 15 minuets. I saw her on the floor holding her knees crying her eyes out. I asked her what's wrong and from what I could understand she said Steven is her mate but he rejected her."

I went down and hugged her and said " Oh Kat i'm so sorry "

The girls joined in on the hugged and Christina said "It's his lost sweetie and i promise you your gonna be okay"

We stayed there and hugged her and cried with her until she fell asleep at about 11 O'clock. But it was safe to say everyone was as pissed as i was. She doesnt deserve to be treated that way.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." I looked over at the girls to see that they agreed with me.

I went to the door to go looking for him when Edward grabbed my hand and asked me " where are you going?"

"I'm going to go look for that ass-hole"