Author's Note

"Be careful what you wish for

"Be careful what you wish for. Sometimes wishes have an unconventional way of coming about."

"Well, I don't think anything can be more unconventional than my future son time traveling to the past to make sure his father and I stay together forever."

"Well, who is the mysterious father of your adorably mysterious son?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

- - -

(Because I'm super indecisive, if this introduction gets at least 3 votes tonight while I'm on, I'll try to get the first chapter up tonight. 😉)

5/1/2022 - As of this, the story has received 8 votes, so I will be updating the book! Thank you!

This story is a BTS AU, which means not everything in it will be canon. Some details about the members of BTS might have been altered slightly to better fit the storyline.

This work is a work of fiction (in first draft form) that does not reflect in any way, shape or form the ideals of those it is portraying. I'm also not - in any way, shape, or form - affiliated with BTS or HYBE. This is merely meant as a piece of entertainment.

This work is an original work of mine, so please refrain from plagiarism. (NovelHD don't think I don't see you).

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this book, and will try to post the chapters in as timely a fashion as I can.

If you're a fan of my writing (which I'm flattered if you are), below you can see other works that are either completed or also in progress. All of them are BTS stories.

Completed:
The Cupid Complex - JJK

In-Progress:
Film Out - KSJ
Good Luck Charming (A "Cupid Complex" Novella) - OG character w/JJK, KTH
Wild For You - KTH
Under The Influence - JJK
Fragile Line - JJK
Traitor's Song - OT7

As you read, I would love if you would comment, vote, and even share! It will mean the world to me to hear what you all think.

This book is dedicated to the following users for giving me the necessary push to get this book going. Thank you! Hopefully you'll enjoy it!
lexxandbts
Ashu_tae
its_okay_thats_life
elksongredfeather
@yuishika
Abcdefg1238765
sugafanficgurl

Anyway - without further ado - enjoy the story! 😊

© Sherly Holmes (2022) All Rights Reserved

Started on: May 1, 2022
Finished on: June 27, 2022

- - -

I do not own the gif used in this author's note.