3 •Veronica•

Hold up shawty, hold up bitch, please don't touch me
               Do we have a problem
*Unedited

It was a Tuesday when I decided to search for any available interviews.

Luckily I found three of them, one at a bar to represent them professionally but still the pay was just as much as much current job.

Another one at a law corporation, the pay was even way much less than my current job and the position too. So no I wasn't going to apply.

The last interview I saw was one to work under another lawyer which was something I would never do after my initial experience.

So basically, there was no job out yet and it was annoying. I wanted to secure a job before I resigned from my current one. Or else I wouldn't be able to pay bills and maintain other things.

Tommorow, Jon would be back and I hoped he would have an offer for me. He's a much more social person than me and had more connections.

Anyway, I sat in the office right now about ten minutes from lunch time. Hoping no one would come in to catch me doing this right now.

I tried surfing for more job interviews in my field but found none.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I called out.

It was Lils, she probably came to remind it was lunchtime. "Aren't you going for lunch?" I guessed right.

"Yeah, I've just finished with what I was doing. I'll be out in a minute." I told her, quickly logging out and shutting the computer.

She leaned on the frame of my door "Why don't we go together? We never have. I'm sure it'll be fun"

I smiled at her and stood up, carrying my purse along with me. We both walked out to the elevator.

Today, Lils wore a white plaid skirt and a pink top to go with a white jacket to cover her up. She also wore sneakers with it and once again this girl is too sexy to be around my bi ass.

I went for something simpler, a black pencil skirt, white top and high heels. My Burberry bag with it.

We were talking and laughing about things all the way to the restaurant just a block away. Funny enough, Lils and I had so much in common. Why haven't we been friends for long though?

McDonald's, the classic for everyone though I had so many suspicions about how the food was made.

We joined the line which had just three people in front of us, soon it was out turn. I ordered burgers and a Coke. While Lils ordered vegetarian crap. No offense to Vegetarians but only vegetables for all your life is honestly boring.

We sat down at a table close to the window and waited for our food. Me, using my phone and so did Lils.

Soon, the food arrived. We began to eat quietly, me still using my phone.

I heard the bell that indicated someone had walked into the shop. Looking up, I saw two men at the door.

'Shit, shit, shit, fuck, hot.' was all that went through my mind as I saw the first guy. No, not a guy but a man. He had a slight beard but beneath that his jaw looked like it could cut me. His hair looked a little overgrown but he made it look good.

I'm sure he could make anything look good. He wore a dark blue v neck and a black suit that clung to his body to show off his slim waist and hard muscles, god I could imagine what was underneath his suit.

His slacks also clung onto his legs giving a show of his long legs and his muscles. Summarizing all this , this guy was a Demi Greek God.

I snapped out of my gaze when he began walking towards the cashier. I almost couldn't take my eyes off him but eventually I had to if I didn't want to make a full of myself.