💌 Volectro x Guitarist!Reader: Electric Spark!

Y/N: Your Name
T/T: Tribe Type (Frosticon, Glowkie, Infernite, ect)
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye color
F/C: Favorite color
F/S: Favorite song

3rd person POV:

It was a wonderful afternoon, blue-robins sung sweetly, and the warm wind made leaves dance. Y/N was a new T/N mixel in Mixel land. They were nervous, they darted their e/c eyes around. They were at Mixel park and just sitting under a tree. They pulled out their mIx-pod and their f/c earbuds. They were listening to f/s. F/s had always calmed them down when they were nervous, upset or sad. Y/n was humming to the tune of F/S, then they started singing, but not loud enough for every other mixel to hear. Although Y/N was a ball of confidence, they don't like to be a singing star. They were more of a guitar player. They took the guitar pack they had on their back. They tuned their F/C guitar, which had some stickers from their favorite bands and artists, and started to play. They sung along to the lyrics, their voice dancing a bit, a silent wonder. The strings bounced and moved to Y/N's fingers, pricking and strumming to the song. As the song ended, they heard a loud voice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey! That's*bzzzzzzt* some nice playin' ya gots*bzzzzzzt* goin' on there!"

The voice laughed, it sounded hyper, and sounded like it had a Jersey accent. Y/N turned over to see a mixel, with bright yellow hair that seemed to stand on it's own, light lavender-blue fingertips, and a bright smile, and two fangs on the top of his mouth. Y/N blinked, glancing at the mixel.

Y/N's POV:

"Hahahahaha... *Bzzzzzt*sorry if I uh... If I *bzzzzzzt*scared ya!" The mixel apologized. My e/c eyes widened, "No no, you're good!" I assured them. I felt a slight feeling in my chest, although he seemed loud and chaotic, he seemed like a real sweet heart. He rubbed the back of his neck, and looked away, "Eheheheh... So uh, what's*bzzzzt* you're name?" they asked me, their eyes filled with an emotion that I could not fully place into any category. I blinked, "Oh, my name? Heh, the name's Y/N!" I smirked confidently.

"Y/N, eh? That's*bzzzzt* a wonderful name! My name's*bzzzzzt* Volectro!"

3rd person POV:

Y/N smiled, "So, what's life like for ya?" Y/N asked, confidence oozing from their voice. Y/N's body language was speaking a deep emotion, one of their arms rubbing their neck, eyes adverting to the ground, and a smile that said that they had a particular interest in this dorky goofball. "Well, it's*bzzzzzt* kinda lonely. Although I live with the other electroids*bzzzzt*, there is something missing!" He swore, contemplating what could have been missing. Y/N sharply inhaled, "Hey, I know we just met, but... Can I crash at your place a bit? Uh, my apartment is getting the floors redone, so uh... I need somewhere to crash at." Y/N inquired awkwardly, messing with their h/l, h/c hair. Volectro looked confused at Y/n, but he shrugged it off. "Hahahahahah!!Sure! I'll let ya *bzzzzt*stay with me and the other electroids*bzzzzt*!" Volectro invited. Y/N smiled and packed their things.

Volectro's POV:
Y/N seemed like they had trouble with something. I peeked over their shoulder, and they were trying to lift their guitar, "Here, I'll carry that for ya!" I offered. Y/N glanced away, their face lit up, as if it was a lightbulb. "Oh, uh, thanks!" They accepted. I carried the pack that had their guitar whilst they carried their smaller tote bag with their other belongings. We walked back to me and the other electroids' house in Mountain City.

~Time skip, it is now 7:30 pm!~

3rd person POV:

Y/N was placing their f/c sleeping bag next to Volectro's bed. They sat down on the sleeping bag and unpacked their f/c guitar, and played F/S. Volectro sat next to them, admiring their playing. After they finished, Volectro smiled softly, "Your playing's*bzzzzzzt* beautiful, Y/N." Volectro commented. The look in his eyes filled with a fond tenderness. His voice sounding softer than when they first met Y/N. Y/N blushed a bit, their e/c eyes glowing like christmas lights. They giggled a bit, shy from the passionate aura from the electroid, "Hehehe... Thanks." They mumbled, rubbing the back of their neck.

"Awww... Why are ya *bzzzt*so shy, honey?~"

Y/N's POV:

Before I could say anything, Volectro held me close to him. He played with my H/L, H/C hair, his eyes, full of romantic intentions, staring into my soul. I felt a shiver down my spine, but it felt amazing. I blushed and smiled.

"Y'know, before I met ya Y/N, I felt like I was*bzzzzt* missing a thing in life. But now that you're here, I feel complete."

Volectro smirked, as he pulled me closer to him. My face went from a light blush to a full blown flustered lit up tone. I was questioning what he was doing.

"I love ya, Y/N."

Before I could respond, he kissed me! I was shocked, but I melted into the kiss. It felt amazing. I couldn't help but feel the same way he felt for me. He was such an adorable dork, and a goofball, yet he was kind and sweet like candy.

Volectro's POV:
I decided to kiss Y/N. They tasted sweet like strawberries. I swiftly moved my tongue across their bottom lip for entrance, and they reciprocated, allowing what would happen next. The kiss deepened, our tongues swirling around. After what felt like 2 minuets, we parted from the kiss. Y/N hugged me, the soft texture of their f/c tee-shirt grazing my skin.

"I love you, Volectro."

...

"Love you too, honey.~"
--------------------------
BONUS!

Teslo's POV:
Volectro left his door open, and to my suprise, I saw him cuddling some mixel I never met. I was confused, but intrigued. "Hey, Volectro... I see you have a S/O?" I wondered. He looked towards me, "Oh, yeah! Hahahahahaha! This is Y/N!" he explained. The T/T mixel waved at me. I waved back, and walked away. Glad to see that one of my brothers got an S/O.