🎵 Rokit x Rock/Metal Fan!Reader: The Trooper!

(First time writing a song fic, bear with me it will most likely be shit. Song is 'The Trooper' from Iron Maiden. Singing will be marked with 🎵this🎵 and names will be underlined to specify who is singing)

Y/N: Your Name
T/T: Tribe Type
F/C: Favorite Color
H/L, H/C: Hair length and Hair color
E/C: Eye color
G/T: Guitar Type (Acoustic, Electric, Multi-neck, bass, keytar, ect)

-------------------------------
3rd Person POV:

Y/N was always an intense rock and metal fan. A T/T mixel with a taste for the sounds of electric guitars, deep and smooth bass, the rhythm of drums beating, and the lyrics were the most mesmerizing! The lyrics always had a deep meaning or seemed catchy! They decided to go to the Mixel Moon for a vacation. They were a G/T player and they loved to sing metal and rock songs while playing along. They would perform in Mixel Park, so being on the Mixel Moon would be a nice change of scenery for practice. They entered their rented apartment in Orbitopia, their room plastered in band posters, their F/C bed sheets and rug stood out from all the metal and rock posters perpetually plastered over the walls.

Y/N's POV:

I decided that I'd get a vacation to Orbitopia from hearing one of Flamzer's crazy stories,one about meeting some mixels on the Mixel Moon. At the time, I just thought that Flamzer had another crazy dream or nightmare of the type, but I eventually went there with him and the other infernite cousins, Burnard and Meltus, and it looked like a chill place to be at. There was one mixel who caught my eye, and my heart. Their name was Rokit, an orbiton who lived on the Mixel Moon in Orbitopia. And, to my shock, he lived in the room next to me in the apartment I was in for my vacation. I just hope that he doesn't walk in on me singing. I don't even know how they'd react!

I tuned my G/T. It had to be tuned to the key of E minor. Why? The reason was that I was singing a song that had reminded me of Rokit. It was a really good song, too. And I started to play.

Rokit's POV:

I was in my room doin' what was usually on my schedule. Doin' my exercises, watchin' history documentaries, and makin' sure no infiltrators got within my room. It wasn't long until I heard a noise, a sound of sorts. I ran out of my bedroom into my living room. The sound kept going, but, it wasn't like one I heard. It had a rhythm to it. It was... kinda catchy. My intel didn't have much on the tune, but it was graspin' my attention.

3rd Person POV:

It wasn't long until a voice was heard, singing of sorts

Y/N: 🎵You'll take my life, but I'll take yours, too! You'll fire your musket, but I'll run ya through! 🎵

Rokit knew where it was coming from, it was from the room next to his. He walked out of his room and stood at the door frame. Y/N's door was open, so he could hear Y/N singing in her bedroom. The bedroom door was wide open, so Rokit stood at the frame of the doorway.

Y/N: 🎵So when you're waiting for the next attack!-🎵

Rokit: 🎵You'd better stand, there's no turnin' back!🎵

Y/N: 🎵The bugle sounds, the charge begins! But on this field, no one wins!🎵

Rokit: 🎵The smell of acrid smoke and horse's breath, as I plunge on into certain death!🎵

Both: 🎵Oh! ... Oh!🎵

Y/N played an instrumental interlude, their fingers playing the notes on their G/T.

Y/N: 🎵The horse he sweats with fear, we break to run. The mighty roar of the Russian guns!🎵

Rokit: 🎵And as we race towards the human wall... The screams of pain as my comrades fall!🎵

Y/N: 🎵We hurdle the bodies that lay on the ground! And the Russians fire another round.🎵

Rokit: 🎵We get so near, yet so far away...🎵

Both: 🎵We won't live to fight another day! Oh! ... Oh!🎵

Y/N played a solo that was remarkable! Notes flew from their fingers, flying across their G/T! Y/N had continues playing the F/C instrument without a care in the world. Eventually it went back to the normal tune it was playing at.

Y/N: 🎵We get so close, near enough to fight! When a Russian hits me in his sights.🎵

Rokit: 🎵He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow! A burst of rounds take my horse below!🎵

Y/N: 🎵And as I lay there gazing at the sky, my body's numb and my throat is dry...🎵

Rokit: 🎵And as Ilay there forgotten and alone. Without a tear I drew my parting groan!🎵

Both: 🎵Oh! ... Oh!🎵

Y/N's POV:

As I finished singing, I played the last few measures left of notes. I placed my G/T by my bedside. I let out a huff of air, tuckered out from my performance. "Man, I dunno who you are, but I just love your singing voi-" When I looked up, I could not believe who I saw... It was Rokit! Was he the one singing with me?! I knew that voice sounded familiar! I had feelings of anxiety and dread, but I felt excited, it was like there were butterflies in my stomach. I adverted my E/C eyes, and messed with my H/C, H/L hair. "Uh, umm... Hi, Rokit-"

"No need to panic, my trooper. Your voice is enchanting.~"

Rokit cooed, his eyes looking at me, his eyes looking at me in a flirtatious way. His body language, crossed arms and smug smirk, said that he admired me. I admired him too.

Rokit's POV:

Y/N seemed to be actin' all coy for me. They were dartin' their E/C eyes around the room, their face lit up like a neon sign. Even their voice became more soft, high pitched, and they stuttered a bit while talkin' to me.

"H-hey, uh... So uh, that song er- reminded me of you because uh, it was cool and uh-"

Before they could say anything else, I decided to give em' a little kiss on the lips. Then, they hugged me, their warm body temperature rubbing off onto me. I played with their H/C, H/L hair.

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe he kissed me. I couldn't help but hug him. I have fallen for them, and I could not help but feel a romantic, fuzzy feeling.

"I love you, my general.~"

"And I love you, my bravest trooper.~"