💌🌺 Gurggle x Scaredy Cat!Reader: Scared Slimeless!

Y/N: Your Name
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
W/C: Wing Color (costume)
C/C: Costume Color
E/C: Eye Color
F/C: Favorite Color
(Yes I know it is not Halloween yet, I just wanted to make this bc I thought it would be fun)
-------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

It was Halloween night, hootdoodles were doodling at the moon, the lunar light of the moon shined into the penthouse complex Y/N resided in. Y/N was afraid of all the pranks and tricks that would be played and followed in the night. They were wearing an angle costume that they made. They got inspired from Gabriel. The soft fabric C/C costume, and the W/C wings took a while for them to make, but it was worth the effort.

 The soft fabric C/C costume, and the W/C wings took a while for them to make, but it was worth the effort

(Costume presented via a grey humanoid blob. You can change the costume however you like)

A suspenseful part of the movie they were watching was on their T.V screen. A woman was looking down the darkness of the cellar of their house. "H-hello? Anyone there?" the woman asked. Y/N face-palmed, "No no no! You don't ask if anyone's there! Get outta there!" Y/N panicked, trembling behind the F/C pillow they were holding, fear in their E/C eyes. Although they enjoyed the movie, and they knew the clichés, they were still somehow scared! They couldn't help but be afraid and anxious of the next event that would happen.

Before anything else, Y/N felt a hand on their shoulder. The hand felt like it had claws. Y/N's heart skipped a beat. Their terror filled eyed glanced over to the direction the hand came from. They saw their significant other, Gurggle. However, he looked different. He was also wearing a costume, one with fluffy, grey ears, a tail, a tattered flannel, ripped jeans, and the same claws Y/N saw on the hand. However, his eyes were a scarlet red, his teeth seemed sharper, and his aura felt off.

"Hello, Y/N.~"

Y/N screamed, anxiety and fear in their voice. They fell off the wine purple couch they were sitting on. The pillow helped with the physical impact, but they were cozily uncomfortable.

Y/N's POV:

I had a great feeling if terror arise within me. My dearest love, seemingly blood thirsty! I closed my E/C eyes, anxiously anticipating my fate. Gurggle then laughed, but not menacingly. More so goofball-esque of a chuckle, his smile warming up from being the cold, stabbing fear-mongering smirk it was.

"Relax, Y/N! It's just a costume! I'm even wearing contacts!"

My boyfriend assured me. He even took out one of the contact lenses, and put it back in his eye. I let out a sigh of relief, my eyes softened a bit. "Gurggsy, don't scare me like that. I got concerned for you, I worried that you actually turned into a werewolf." I told him off sweetly.

Gurggle looked at me with a soft and vulnerable smile. His eyes softened a bit, and he held me in his arms. His warm and loving aura encased me. I hugged back.

"Tesora, I'd never scare you on purpose. I swear, cross my heart and hope to die, that I won't scare you again, and that I won't let anything harm you!"