💌 Kraw x Chaotic!Reader: We're gonna party 'till we die!

Y/N: Your Name
F/C: Favorite Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length and Color
T/T: Tribe Type
F/C: Favorite Color
(A frenemies to lovers thingy with Kraw, enjoy)  (he's not stuttering, that's emphasis on the 'O' sounds in his words.)
-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

"Whooooo!!"

"What is all the no-o-oise abo-o-out?!" Kraw questioned, looking around. It was a rather peaceful day at Mixel Park, but the loud whooping coming from an unknown source agitated and aggravated him. They eventually saw what seemed to be a T/T mixel, their E/C glare full of adventure and excitement craving. Their H/L, H/C hair flew as they ran what seemed to be a shopping cart into the tree Kraw was sitting by. As the shopping cart hit a rather noticable rock, the mixel hit the tree with a thud, louder than a lion's roar.

BAM!

"Hey! Are you o-o-okay?" Kraw questioned to the mixel. The mixel wiped off the dirt from their body, "Hello, Krawster!" The mixel responded, their E/C eyes looking up at him and their voice bursting with energy. Kraw knew who it was instantly was. It was Y/N, someone Kraw didn't exactly like, but he didn't hate them with a passion either. "Ugh, it's yo-o-ou... Hello-o-o, Y/N" Kraw dismissed attentively, waving a tentacle at Y/N. His gaze seemed to be understandably annoyed, considering the seemingly straight-forward shenanigans and nautical nonsense that Y/N would cause daily.

"What's wrong, home-slice?" Y/N queried, looking at Kraw concerned. His expression had a sort of fusion between choler, indignation, and a general sense of irritation. Kraw turned to meet Y/N's stare, a concerned gaze in the E/C glance. Kraw put on a fake smile, in which it seemed sweetly upset, "O-o-oh, everything is fine, Y/N!" he hissed softly. Y/N just shrugged and smiled, oblivious to the state of mind Kraw was in. Kraw rolled his eye to the sky, knowing that what Y/N did was another one of their shenanigans. It was always the day he least expected that Y/N would do something chaotic.

"Anyway, what were yo-" "Hey dudes!" Another voice chimed into the conversation. It was Flain, a friend of Kraw's, and a close friend of Y/N's. Flain was aware of Y/N's shenanigans, bit he thought of them as Y/N just having fun. "Ay, Flain! My favorite Infernite! Wazzup!" "Wazzup! Not much Y/N, my chaotic compadre." Flain smiled. Kraw looked around awkwardly, "So-o-o, why did yo-o-ou decide to-o-o interfere with o-o-our co-o-onversation?" Kraw inquired. Flain blinked, "Well I was hoping you guys can come to a party I'm hosting. Every mixel is invited!"

Y/N's E/C eyes glistened with excitement, "Hell yeah! We'd like to go!" they hollered, bouncing up and down happily. Kraw's eye widened with shock. He stuttered out "W-we?! Wha-" "D'aw, Krawster! Ya gotta have fun at some point in ya life!" Y/N hooted teasingly, hugging him tight. Kraw looked away, his face glowing a bright, dark orange hue. Y/N had a fake smile of a mask. They knew that they were annoying, but they thought they were doing too much. "Anyways, the party's gonna take place at 7 tonight, see ya!" Flain chirped

Y/N's POV

Kraw's face seemed bright in a way I didn't expect it would. He seemed pissed, how ever the eye veins that usually appeared weren't there. I let go of them, a weary worry in my gaze. I then saw that Flain was waving goodbye, so I waved back. Kraw waved back at Flain, too. "Well, I go-o-otta go-o-o. Bye, Y/N!" Kraw smiled, his face filled with a sort of joy. I raised an eyebrow, Kraw never smiled at me like that. He never had the amount of energy or enjoying emotions in his eye as he did today! I had decided to start changing for the party.

 He never had the amount of energy or enjoying emotions in his eye as he did today! I had decided to start changing for the party

I had got on my favorite party shirt, a set of ripped jeans, a pair of sneakers, a F/C bracelet, a necklace, and a simple choker. The bandage from yesterday's stunt had to be changed, so I grabbed a F/C bandage and slapped it onto the bridge of my nose. I was ready. Even though it was 2:45. Shit. I suddenly got an idea! I grabbed an office chair, some soda, tape and mints. This was gonna be hilarious! I got the tape and strapped the soda bottles on the side of the office chair. I then put the mints into the soda bottles. Then the chair flew around like crazy! It went up, down, left, right, to and fro, come and go! I was laughing my ass off until I landed in a tree. Nothing was broken or cut, and my outfit didn't get fucked up, but I did run into someone...

"You-u-u're glad that I have the ability to-o-o stretch myself to-o-o save you-u-u and that I have a heart."

It was Kraw, but the gaze in his eye seemed concerned yet sorrowful. I raised an eyebrow, wishing for a mild exaggeration of explanation from this fella. "Ay, Krawster, why are you acting more caring than you do?" I buzzed, still confused as to why he was acting nicer than he usually would. His face lit up again, but I saw that he wasn't mad... He was blushing! He glanced away awkwardly, "Ho-o-ow abou-u-ut we talk it o-o-over at the party?" he fumbled shyly. I knew something was off, but what was it?

~•|TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WALKING N SHIT|•~

Kraw's POV:

I was at the party already, talking with Flain, Krader, Flurr, Gobba and Teslo. Globert was doing drunk karaoke with Krog, Gurggle, and Volectro. Everybody else was either playing some kind of game that included drinking or chatted. It was going well. I then heard someone, an uninvited guest... Well they were invited, but it was Y/N. I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling seeing them before when I helped them, and that same feeling had returned to stab me. My face heated up, my heart had sped up like I was running. Although I was sober, I had felt intoxicated.

"Kraw, who got you be smiling like that?" Krader questioned, scratching the top of his head. I shook my head, trying to shake the feeling off of me. I blinked, my eye spun around in circles, "O-o-oh uhm... I-it's no-o-othing!" I fibbed, hoping that I would get away with the harmless crime that was one little lie. Teslo glared at me with a smirk, "So you glancing over at Y/N has*bzzzzt* nothing ti do with your reactions*bzzzzt*" He smirked sarcastically. My glare was untempered, confused, but the look in my eye had revealed some things. "Dude, it's obvious that you like Y/N." Flain explained bluntly. I stumbled upon my words, trying to come up with an excuse, but my eggs hatched before I counted them.

Eventually, Y/N skipped over, their E/C eyes bright like stars, their smile was a warm embrace upon my sight. "Wassup, fellas. Hey, Krawster! So were you gonna tell me that thing you said you would tell me?" Y/N pointed out, the same, joyful sunrise that was their gaze, meeting upon mine. Blush started dancing upon my face, as I nervously tapped my tentacles together. "Yeah, just meet me o-o-out near the balco-o-ony." I told them, grabbing a hold of their hand.

ו On the balcony •×

Y/N's POV:

I was on the balcony with Kraw, the moonlight reflecting against his eye, the warmth of the summer breeze against my flesh, my H/L, H/C locks of hair waved amidst the calm roughness of the wind. Kraw was looking antsier than an ant! His expression had bubbled with anxiousness. I thought that he was upset at me, or was going to say something bad, "Is something wr-"

Before I could say anything, he gave me a short but sweet kiss. It did not last long, yet it was a tropical taste. I suspected he had some of the punch, go figure. He then spoke to me after the short kiss broke.

"I actually like yo-o-ou, Y/N! I like ho-o-ow chao-o-tic and noisy yo-o-ou can be, it makes me feel like life can be fun! Yo-o-our go-o-of ball perso-o-onality makes me feel better when I'm sad! P-please be my significant o-o-other!"

Before he could say anything else, I kissed him back. Another short one, but passionate. Our breaths lingered within the short span we kissed, the taste of punch resonated with me. After we parted, I grinned happily, "Kraw, I actually kinda like you too! You are nice and you care about me, even if you try to hide it. Of course I'll be your significant other!" I affirmed, my smile being an unbreakable wall. Kraw giggled happily and bounced around happily, his happy laughter causing me to giggle a bit myself. He then hugged me, one of his tentacles wrapped around my torso, the other playing with my H/L, H/C locks of hair.

"I lo-o-ove yo-o-ou, Y/N!"

"Love ya too, Kraw."