🌺 Footi x Sick!Reader: Sick Day!

Y/N: Your Name
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
F/S/F: Favorite soup flavor
F/C: Favorite Color
F/S: Favorite Show
F/P: Favorite Plushie

----------------------------
3rd Person POV:

"ACHOO!"

"Y/N, sweetie pumpkin, just get some rest." Footi cautioned their S/O, Y/N, who was sick. Y/N shook their head, and sniffed. Y/N had had a cold for about 1 or 2 days, but Y/N kept saying that they were fine. Their H/C, H/L hair was greasy from the amounts of sweat they excreted, their E/C eyes seemed bloodshot from being unable to sleep due to their stuffy nose, constant coughs and wheezes, and repetitive sneezing. "I am unbearably fine, Ah- ACHOO!" They sniffed a bit, and wiped their nose with their sleeve.

"Y/N, cuddle muffin, light of my life, I will make sure you get better! Cross my heart and hope to die!" Footi promised, and picked up Y/N.

"H-hey! Put me down!"

Footi's POV:

I picked Y/N up and rushed them to their bed. I tucked them into their F/C blanket and gave them their F/P. I looked them in their E/C eyes. The poor mixel seemed to be ill as ever! I promised to help them, so I will do so. "Y/N, I am going to make you F/S/F, don't get up! You need rest!" I cautioned them. Y/N sighed and glaced at me, they seemed embarrassed.

"Footi, I'm not si-" before they could finish, they started coughing. I panicked, and gave them some grape flavored cough syrup. Their face scrunched a bit, their E/C eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their skull! "I know the cough syrup tastes bad, but it helps." I told them. I turned on their F/S on the television and went on my merry way!

Y/N's POV:

God. Fucking. Damn it! I kept saying that I'd be fine, but Footi is being protective of me. Not to mention that the cough medicine tasted like absolute rubbish! I know that he cares for me, but I can handle myself! I attempted to get up, but the F/C blanket was tucked in tight. You win this round, Footi. But that won't stop me from getting up!

I tried and tried, but nothing worked. I lifted my torso up, and then my legs, but to no avail. I tossed and turned in the sheets, trying to get out of this fluffy and soft prison! But, I failed to my unshaken suprise. I just decided to watch F/S whilst lying in bed. I heard a knock on my door. The door croaked as a certain mixel came back.

"Knock Knock!~ I made you F/S/F and some chamomile tea!"

3rd Person POV:

Footi handed a bowl of F/S/F soup and chamomile tea to Y/N. Y/N's E/C eyes glanced at Footi. A great appreciation was seen within their soul. They smiled almost as soft as the F/C blanket they were trapped under. "Thanks, my knight in shining armor." Y/N rasped, they continued to enjoy the soup and tea. After a minuet, they were done. Footi took the dishes and washed them. Later, they laid next to Y/N..Y/N was confused, but was comfortable.

"Just get some rest while I hold you close, my dear."

...

"Ok."

Footi's POV:

As Y/N drifted off to sleep, I looked at them. They looked so peaceful. Usually, Y/N was a mixel of sass and spunk, who was tougher than a cookie. Ot is always heart-warming for me to see them soften up every now and then. They're a sweet mixel, and I am glad that I had ended up with them. I ended up watching their F/S while they snoozed. I hugged them close to my body, making sure that they knew that I was there.

~Time Skip, about 3 hours later~

Y/N's POV:

I soon woke up, and I felt a bit better. However, I saw Footi, and he looked like he was sick! I panicked, "Uh, honey bunny, you good?" I questioned. Footi woke up and glanced at me, "Oh... You're up. Listen, I don't feel to good-" before he could finish, I got up and covered him in pillows, blankets, and plushies. "You ain't gettin' sick on my watch, lover boy!" I yelled, and I made him some chicken noodle soup and I got him some cherry blossom tea.

After I was done making the soup and tea, I handed them to him and I put on his favorite show, 'Night of the Plum-Blossom Swan', a fantasy romantic novel show about a swan princess falling in love with a plum-blossom elf. I stood near the doorway, and i sighed, proud of myself. Footi looked at me, and smiled, "Awww, you're so nice and caring, sweet bean!" he complimented. My heart almost fluttered out my chest, how is this mixel so god damn cute?! I just smirked and crossed my arms as I leaned against the doorway.

"No problem, love bug."