💌 Krader x Gothic!Reader: Flowers of Rock

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/L, H/C: Hair Length and Hair Color
F/C: Favorite Color
F/F: Favorite Flower
(As per request of Princess-Josie-Riki , here is your request!☆✨ P.S: I like your content!) (Also sorry if this took a while, had a minor case of writers block)
----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

Y/N was not usually like other mixels, they had an affinity for the more dark and gruesome things, yet they were still friendly. Although their darker and more gothic appearance made some mixels nervous, others didn't care for how they looked and just liked that they were calm, nice, and caring. Y/N had a few close friends, and they even lived with a few of them. The infernites were some of Y/N's first friends that they had made when they moved from their old apartment back in Mixopolis. They would sit in their room and either draw, read, or listen to music, or even watch some shows every now and then. Today, would be different, as they would meet someone who liked them more than anyone else. Someone... Who loved them.

"Y/N! Come down stairs, we're gonna visit the cragsters for a movie night!" Flain's voice called out from down stairs. Y/N decided to get ready for the day. They put on a skeleton sweater, dark grey ripped jeans, their checkered slip on shoes, and some black eyeshadow to go along with the look. They took their plaid, dark crimson handbag, and stuffed their phone, headphones, and a few books in there, along with art supplies. Y/N slid downstairs on the handrail and landed on their feet, grabbing a granola bar and snacking on it. Zorch stared at them confused, "You do know that stairs are a thing, right?" "And I thought that your brain was bigger than your eyes, but it's as small as your attention span." Y/N retaliated, giving Zorch a cold and unblinking gaze, their E/C eyes cut luke daggers into Zorch's soul, causing him to freeze in fear. He tried to say something, but he couldn't muster up the words, Zorch had felt deterred, demoted and distracted. Zorch had went blank silent. "That's what I thought." Y/N hummed with a smirk.

"Heheh, I kinda like Y/N, they're cool!" "We're also taking the cousins with us." Flain pointed out. Y/N pulled out their phone, an ebony black case, along with a F/C bat charm on a string connected to it. They scrolled through, looking for a song to listen to as they put in one if their F/C headphones. Y/N simply gave a thumbs up, not seeming to care too much about the situation at hand. "Everyone ready?" Flain questioned, everyone simultaneously agreed. Flain turned to Y/N, his gaze slightly peeved, "And we aren't gonna cause an argument with Zorch or anyone else, right Y/N?" "Whatever..." Y/N groaned. Flain raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, still looking at Y/N peeved. Y/N rolled their eyes, annoyed by how Flain's body language kept saying that he was upset. "Fine, fine! I won't start shit." Y/N groaned, their E/C eyes bloomed with anger. Y/N and others got up and headed off.

♬♡ time skip, brought to you by walking ♡♬

Y/N's POV:

After walking for a while, looking around to see whatever the hell in nature I can find that peaked my interest, and trying my best to not argue with Zorch, we made it. I mean the walk did take around 15-20 minutes, but still, felt like a while. Flain knocked on the door, and the door had croaked open and three mixels from inside the house. There was a tall, bull like mixel, a more rotund and smaller mixel, and the other one caught my eye. He seemed to have one arm larger than the other, buck teeth tham made his smile unique, and he seemed to be more serious than the other two, yet still seemed to enjoy himself and those around him. "Hey, fellas!" "Hey, Flain. How you doing?" The one with the arm asked. "I'm doin' good, thanks Krader." Flain replied. From what I heard from Vulk, the other two mixels must be Seismo and Shuff. Flain had told Krader a few things about me, and I would occasionally visit the Cragsters with the Infernites, and they were fairly chill and nice! I had always liked Krader, even though I knew only some things about him.

Everybody entered the living room, and I sat behind the couch, sketching a bouquet of black roses whilst listening to my favorite true crime podcast. Flain was the one making snacks, he would always make the best jalapeno poppers. Of course Flamzer was making the popcorn, mainly because Burnard would burn down the entire house if they tried, same goes for Zorch. The others were looking through the VHS tapes, DVD discs, and streaming services. "What we gonna watch?" asked Shuff, looking at some of the VHS tapes. Zorch looked at some of the DVD disks, "I wanna watch an action movie-" "Not everything is about you, Zorch." I groaned, rolling my eyes. Damn if anything, Zorch was my least favorite. Krader glanced at me, "What you want to watch, Y/N?" he asked.

I had butterflies in my stomach, I wanted to watch a horror movie, but I don't know if Krader would be OK with a horror film. I turned to him, my neutral expression unbreaking, but a small smile cracked onto my face, "How about we watch a horror movie? Like a sort of sci-fi horror, y'know?" I asked, looking at him lightly with my E/C eyes. He seemed skeptical about it, but he seemed to have an agreeable smile. "Ooh, me think that it a good idea, Y/N!" Krader agreed, smiling. About everybody else seemed to agree, Zorch sighed, but agreed. Krader handed me the collection if sci-fi horror, and as I scaled through the disks, I found a movie that peaked my interest. It was a movie about this group of people entering a haunted subway station and trying to make a found footage film, but things go wrong. After picking out, we all decided watched the movie.

♬♡ Time skip wobobobobobo-♡♬

Krader's POV:

The movie that Y/N pick was good. Me enjoy it a lot. Zorch ended up sleeping half way, but it not my problem. The others had different opinion that go around. Me enjoyed the movie, and so did Y/N. Y/N always caught interest, they were funny, tough, and kind. No other mixel like them made me feel how me did for them. Me worked hard on something for them. A bouquet of F/C, F/F rock flowers. It was as good looking as Y/N. Me liked Y/N for a bit now. Me wanted to tell my feelings and emotions to Y/N, but me don't know if they like me same way me like them! Me gather enough courage, and came up with rock-solid plan. Me going to ask them to follow me outside, then give them the F/C, F/F bouquet and tell them how me feel about them.

"Hey, Y/N. Me want to talk outside." Me told Y/N. Y/N looked at me, and raised an eyebrow. Me had been feeling nervous, but me want to admit feelings for Y/N! Me had held the bouquet of F/C, F/F rock flowers behind my back, and me hoped for the best. Y/N turned to look at me, "Ok." they responded. Now it time for me  to talk to them! We both went outside, near the front door. Y/N glanced around awkwardly, but they seemed mainly calm. Me had taken a deep breath and decided to ask. "Hey, Y/N, me wanted to ask you something". Y/N glanced at me, "Go on." they responded. Me had the chance, me handed them the F/C, F/F bouquet.

"Me liked you for a while. Ever since me first saw you, you were like no other mixel. Me like you more as a friend... Me not just like you... Me love you."

3rd person POV:

Y/N had heard that Krader said that they loved them, right infront of them. They accepted the flowers. Y/N smiled softly, and gave Krader a kiss on the side of his face. "I've actually felt the same way for you too. I love you too, Krader." Y/N replied, twirling a lock of their H/L, H/C hair between their fingers. The two were lightly blushing, romance bringing them closer. They decided to exchange kisses, each one getting more passionate, the feelings of romance holding them together. They soon had a mouth to mouth kiss, their breaths fused together. The passion in the kiss was stronger than anything else, Krader and Y/N continued the kiss and parted after 35 seconds.

There was a knocking on the window, "Hey, guys, you still alive?" Zorch groaned in boredom. Krader and Y/N realized that they were out for a bit. Y/N and Krader decided to walk back in, holding one another's hand. They walked back inside, and Zorch saw that they were holding hands. "What, you two datin' now?" Zorch snickered sarcastically. Y/N sighed, "Of course we are dating. But, you won't know how it feels since you are rude to almost everyone." they retaliated, slightly smirking. Krader chuckled, "You not wrong, Y/N.". Zorch just sat there stunned. "Let's watch another movie." Y/N suggested, "That good idea!" Krader replied. The two gave eachother a short kiss. Everyone on the room congratulated them on their new found love. Zorch was still stunned by Y/N's retaliation. Krader and Y/N thought, 'I am the luckiest mixel alive to have them around'