Chapter 7

Diego's POV

What the hell is happening to me? I am trying to move but my body feels heavy and I cannot seem to wake up. I remember ringing Rhys then everything went black.

I can here shouting around me but it sounds muffled. I am so confused.
As I lay here trying to wake up I start to see something almost like something in my dream's. It is a lady sitting on a rock near a river I realise it is my grandmother and she is stroking my panther. I know this isn't real as she has been dead for over a decade. She finally looks up to me and smiles and whispers to Me. "Don't give up Diego your mate does want you just taking him a while to realise what a prat he has been. Rhys helped show him is way with his fist. I kind of like him as my grandson in-law. You need to fight and go back because people need you and my son is miserable seeing you lying in a coma. Also I know someone is also waiting for you to wake up so they can make it up to you."

I listened to my grandmother, and gave her a hug before we said our good byes. I looked at my panther and whispered to him "we will be ok."
After what feels like forever I finally feel my eyes flicker and it gets brighter. The voices around be get clearer and I realise that I can hear my brothers and dad talking to my mate. Who is sitting next to me with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I managed to move my hand and put it into his which is on my bed. As he realises what is happening he jumps which makes the chair tip and he lands on his arse. At that point I loose it and crack up laughing. I mange to cheekily say "that is one way to get you attention."
Once he got over the initial shock he leaped of the floor and grabbed my face so we looking at each other and whispered to me  "I am so sorry, I do accept you as my mate."
He then gave me butterfly kisses on my face and a kiss on my lips.