Chapter 8

Jay's POV

It has been a few days since Diego was admitted to the hospital. I have not left his side everyone has tried to get me to at least go have a break and have a shower. I did compromise and use the shower in the room. After the initial shouting from Diego's  brothers and dad we finally sat down and talked. I explained why I reacted the way I did and apologised how i dealt with the mate pull. As I am sitting by my mate's side I  feel a something touching my hand as i register what was happening I jumped in reaction which makes my chair tip and I end up landing on the floor with a thump which actually hurts my arse. At that point I look back up to the bed and my mate is sitting slighty forward looking at me and laughing his head off. He then   cheekily said "that is one way to get your attention."
Once I got over the initial shock I leaped of the floor and grabbed his face so we were looking at each other and I whispered to him whilst trying not to breakdown  "I am so sorry, I do accept you as my mate."
I then couldn't resist to give him loads of butterfly kisses on his face and a big kiss on his gorgeous lips.

Diego's POV

After a few more intimate moments together we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. As we pulled away from each other, standing by the door was the doctor and my family. The Doctor introduced himself and explained that I needed to shift so that I can heal quicker. Once I have done that I should be able to go home in the next few hours but requested I take it easy for a few extra days.
Jay actually at that point said that I was going to stay with him. The doctor then left follow shortly after my family. My dad told Jay to talk to me and tell me everything.
As they left Jay turned to me and said. "I know I didn't ask about you staying with me but I thought it would be better so we can talk about everything as we didn't actually meet on good terms and we need to get to know each other.