Healing (DmitriyxReader)

Before we start, here's some context. Dmitriy is a dhampir. A half human, half vampire. He lives with his best buddy, Mythos. Mythos is a being called a Spectre. He's an interdimensional being and has the ability to see the future. He's ageless but he usually takes the form of a kid because it's just less energy consuming and he's kind of lazy LOL. I'll do a little sketch of him and post it on twitter so you can see what he looks like...

Dima is not supposed to be in the underworld so they live kind of in the middle of nowhere and are in hiding. Canonically, Ren and Mot end up at their house for awhile after some nearly fatal shenanigans. Mot is Ren's mentor (they started as enemies and uh...well they aren't exactly on great terms now either...). Mot is also the God of Death. That's all I'll explain for now but feel free to ask questions if something doesn't make sense :')

also here are some heights for reference:

Dmitriy: 6'1

Mot: 6'5

Ren: 5'6

Mythos: 5'0

cw: blood and angst and yup

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Dodge" Mot droned. You tried to move away from the swing but his stick smacked you roughly in the arm. You yelped, grabbing the spot as it started to throb. Mot swung again hitting you in the gut and knocking the wind out of you.

"W-wait!" You choked out but he ignored you, raising the stick again.

"No. Dodge." You gripped the stick in your hands and held it out, attempting to block his blow and step out of the way. You barely dodged the hit but before you could celebrate you were knocked to your knees by a sharp blow to your back.

"You're weak and pathetic." Mot raised the stick again. Your ears started to burn and you pushed back your tears. You weren't going to let him break you. The stick whistled as it cut through the air. The sound was cut short by a loud snap. You rubbed your eyes quickly before looking up.

"Cut it out you bastard!" Ren was standing between you and Mot, a blue glowing knife in his hand. Mot's stick was now in two pieces. "Can't you see they're bleeding? You fucking idiot." Ren slid the knife into the sheath on his belt. He glanced down at you and when your eyes met he looked away quickly.

"I should gut you where you stand, little bug." Mot growled, towering over Ren.

"Try me, old man." Ren spat, and the two glowered at each other. You could feel the tension in the air growing by the second.

"H-hey, it's okay. I'm the one that asked him to train me." You tried to stand, pushing down the immense pain in your abdomen.

"Shut up!" They yelled at you in unison, seeming to enrage each other even more. Ren's hand went back to the knife at his side. Mot's hands began to glow blue, a pair of knives appearing seemingly out of thin air. You hadn't known the two of them that long but you were pretty sure they wouldn't actually kill each other. Seriously injure, though? That was another story. They raised their hands to strike but froze in place.

"Alright, boys. That's enough for today." Mythos walked out of the small house nearby. He waved his hand and the weapons fell to the ground. "I believe Y/N requires medical attention. Mot, you're truly the worst mentor, aren't you?" His face stayed emotionless as he spoke, his ghostly blue eyes taking in your various wounds.

"It's not my fault Y/N is shit at fighting." Mot stretched his arms, finally able to move again. "They're even worse than Ren." He scoffed.

"Shut up, fuck face!" Ren yelled, swinging his leg and kicking Mot in the leg. The death god's eye glowed red for a moment and Ren dashed into the woods, a string of curses fading into the distance with him. Mot wasted no time following him.