Secrets (DelxReader) ((NSFW))

Background info for anyone who doesn't know: 

Del is the lesser prince of district one. She was raised as a boy and lives her life pretending to be a man. No one knows that she's actually a woman. This wasn't her choice, but she's embraced it, for the most part.

Also, I will still use neutral pronouns, but Del is 100% into the ladies. especially curvy ladies. 

--------------------

"This is disgusting." Cyfer pushed the tray of tea across the table at you. The liquid spilled out onto the wooden surface and you scrambled to wipe it up with your apron. "Did you brew this?"

"Y-yes, my Lord." You lowered your head.

"This is why we shouldn't allow your kind in the palace." He scoffed. "A pure bred demon wouldn't serve me this filth." You clenched your apron in your hands and tried to stop them from shaking.

"I'm so sorry, my Lord. I'll brew a new pot right now." You hurriedly picked up the tray of tea.

"Don't bother. You're useless. Just get out of here." He waved his hand at you and you bowed your head, scurrying out of the room. You went to the kitchen and set the tray down on the counter. You braced yourself against the counter and took a deep breath. It was taking everything in your power not to cry.

You'd been working at the palace for a couple of weeks now. This wasn't the first time that you'd had to deal with Lord Cyfer, but it never really got easier. His words replayed in your head and you bit your lip, shutting your eyes tightly. Despite your best efforts, the tears began to fall.

You turned and rushed out of the kitchen, making a beeline for your room in the servants' quarters. Running around the corner, you slammed into someone. They reached out and steadied you.

"Goodness. What's the rush?" You looked up and were horrified to see Prince Del. His expression changed when he took in your tear-stained face.

"Forgive me, I'm just heading to my room." You bowed your head, but Del lifted your chin. He wiped your tears away gently with his thumb.

"What happened? Such a pretty face shouldn't be covered with all these tears." He gave you a soft smile and you flushed, looking away.

"It's nothing, your highness. Just a long day." You fiddled with your apron. He studied you for a moment, pulling his hand away.

"Was it Cyfer?" He sighed when he didn't hear you reply. "You can tell me." You glanced up at him and gave a small nod.

"It was my fault though, really." You mumbled and Del scoffed.

"I'm sure it wasn't your fault." He placed his hand on your head and gave you a warm smile. "You're the new kitchen worker, Y/N, right? Try not to pay too much mind to Cyfer."

"Easier said than done when it comes that jerk ." You covered your mouth with your hand. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, your highness."

"Please, stop being so formal." He laughed. "Just call me Del."

"Oh...okay. Del." You felt awkward being so casual with the prince. He was still giving you a warm smile and it made your stomach flutter. You twisted your hands nervously in your apron.

"Your uniform is soaked." He reached out, taking the apron from your hands.

"Ah, yeah. The tea spilled." You kept your eyes on the floor. Del was quiet for a moment.

"Well, that is a shame." He placed his hands on his hips. "How about this, you go get changed and then you bring me a pot of your tea? I'm staying in my guest room here tonight so you can bring it straight there."