Healing pt 3 ((NSFW))

This is the final part of this but not necessarily the last Dima story, so don't worry Dima lovers.

also the smut in this is not over the top like the other one, this is more a sweet kind of thing but that being said I'm gonna give the same warning as last time. No beating around the bush with these terms, we say cock and pussy in this house, folks.

anyway, hope you like it! (':

--------------------------------------------

It'd been a few weeks since you and Dmitriy had made up and for the most part things had fallen back into a comfortable rhythm in the house. Mot's training had gone back to its usual painful pace, the only difference now being that Dmitriy often hovered around the sidelines. The moment he thought Mot was getting too rough he'd rush in and check on you. You loved his attentiveness but Mot was ready to chuck you both off a cliff.

You and Ren had made an unspoken pact to not speak of what happened by the berry bush that day. Things between you had gone back to normal but occasionally, when you'd find yourselves alone together, an awkwardness began building in the air. It never lasted long though. Dima would pop into the room after a moment, dragging you away to help him with one thing or another, and you'd give Ren an apologetic smile. He'd only roll his eyes in return.

Dima had been teaching you basic medicine. He'd shown you how to wrap bandages and treat wounds. He'd also been showing you how to give injections, much to Ren's disapproval as he was usually the test subject, and you'd found yourself getting much more comfortable with needles. You weren't exactly sure what to make of all the extra attention he'd been giving you lately, but you certainly weren't complaining.

One evening, you found yourself standing in Dmitriy's bedroom, two plates of food sitting on the desk in front of you. When he'd dragged you off to his bedroom you had no idea what was in store for you, but this was definitely not what your first thought had been.

"You want me to eat dinner with you?" You looked up at him, eyes widening. He fiddled with the finger of his glove and nodded before pulling out one of the chairs and gesturing towards it. You sat down, your heart pounding in your chest. Was he actually going to take his mask off in front of you? Your nerves spiked and you weren't sure you'd actually be able to eat the food he'd prepared for you. Dima sat down in the seat next to you, his shoulder brushing against yours.

"You're sure that you're okay with this?" You glanced at him and he nodded, motioning to your food again. You smiled and picked up your fork, scooping up a mouthful. Your eyes kept darting sideways to glance at him as you chewed. Dima picked up his own fork. He pushed his mask back slightly, revealing his mouth again, and took a big bite. When he moved his hand away, the mask snapped back down and he jumped slightly. You tried not to laugh, pretending to focus on your food.

"Sorry if this is an odd question, but don't you only need to drink blood? I'd never thought about it before since I don't ever see you eating." You questioned between bites and Dima pulled a notepad between you, scribbling his response.

I need both but since I'm only half vampire, I don't need blood as often.

"Mmm, makes sense." You nodded, taking another bite and he proceeded to do the same. You watched from the corner of your eye again as he pushed the mask back up a second time. You nearly choked when he pushed it up further, the bottom resting on the bridge of his nose. The mask stayed in place this time when he moved his hand, but it did look a bit silly and very uncomfortable. Your eyes traced the sharp curve of his jaw as it clenched with every bite and you felt your face heating up. There seemed to be a few more small scars on his face from what you could see.

"Dima, can you even see with your mask pushed up like that?" You couldn't help but giggle a little when he turned in your direction, his mask completely askew. His lips twitched slightly, a smile playing at their edges as he reached out, feeling for the notepad on the desk. You pushed it towards him, your hands brushing against each other. You pulled away and blushed. When you looked back up at him you were graced with the sight of a pink tinge spreading across his skin too.